• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

daily driven rigs

My old daily driven 96:

calico2.jpg

Here are a few of mine:

Favorite trails in Big bear - John Bull, Deep Creek, Holcomb Creek.

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

photo74.jpg

100_1842.jpg

PICT0115.jpg

This pic was on my way home from Calico this past year:
IMG_2184.jpg

Last edited:
^^ what size lift/tires is that? ^^

4.5" RE/DPG mixed kit (DPG springs, everything else is RE), ACOS, shackles. I sit close to 6". The tires are 33x12.5x15.

Haha, yea, don't get me wrong, I love the 35's, and I'm sure they'll take me anywhere I want to go. But I'm already thinking about a 9" and a D44 before I gear, that way I can gear for 35's.

Like they say... it really never ends.

My DD on the lower willows bypass in Anza Borrego. You can just barely see my mother in law praying in the back seat :D
2010664340_8137dcc190_b.jpg

my daily driver on a part time budget...

Image111.jpg

...at an undisclosed place ;) with-in a month im gearing up and putting in the new axle.

haha yeah I drive my XJ about 1000 miles a month actually. lol

Thats my roommates FC, and he does DD that as well. (He really doesnt drive much though, to school and back and thats about it)

hahah fo sho. :D But really if it wasent tuned by Steve Kahn and id it didnt have a Microtech in it. It would not be a DD. That thing used to get like 10MPG.

Back