• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D44 possible to flip??

Just to clear things up incase you're serious about that whole body lift thing... You can't just shove some spacers between the body and the frame because on the xj they're the same thing. Unibody is the tech term for it. There are what we call frame rails, but they're totally integraded into the body itself and can't be sepperated without ruining the entire jeep.

Just to clear things up incase you're serious about that whole body lift thing... You can't just shove some spacers between the body and the frame because on the xj they're the same thing. Unibody is the tech term for it. There are what we call frame rails, but they're totally integraded into the body itself and can't be sepperated without ruining the entire jeep.

dude, you may want to check the settings on your sarcasm meter, I think they are set a little low -- you are being pimped!
:peace::moon:

ha ha ha ha if you find a body lift for one check and see if they have one for my metro (I have worked at a wrecking yard since 94 the chemicals there have affected my head so some times im kind of a jokester .... see the seafoam stuff)

ha ha ha ha if you find a body lift for one check and see if they have one for my metro (I have worked at a wrecking yard since 94 the chemicals there have affected my head so some times im kind of a jokester .... see the seafoam stuff)

the seafoam was really a classic troller, you sounded absolutely as stupid as you intended -- nice!

It wouldn't spin backwards if you got reverse cut gears though. The only argument i could understand is the oil sump problem..

Everyone mentions the oiling, but there's a problem much more dramatic: With the wieght of the rig pushing "up" on the axle, the ball joints would pop right out.

That's a bad thing...

Robert

Back