• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CrazyJim's Jeepspeed/Prerunner XJ build

Re: CrazyJim's Jeepspeed/Prerunner build

Well, I'm running the T&J cage, it sleeves together in the middle, which is super strong. That way I can completely remove the cage before welding it in. You can see here the entire cage is out of the Jeep. Just remove ALL interior first so you don't fight with it to get it in and out. Once you get the top welded up, put everything back in and finish the bottom.

IMG_0966.jpg

Jim this is Garrett ( gmhracer) this is my dads profile lol I think you need to donate your front bumper to my build =)

and no you can't have my rims!

Are those "Shoes" welding approved?

Its looking good!

Well, I'm running the T&J cage, it sleeves together in the middle, which is super strong. That way I can completely remove the cage before welding it in. You can see here the entire cage is out of the Jeep. Just remove ALL interior first so you don't fight with it to get it in and out. Once you get the top welded up, put everything back in and finish the bottom.

IMG_0966.jpg

Is that a morgue freezer in the background? :D

Are you adding more bars to that cage? I see a major lack of trinagulation

Hahahaa yes, I am. That thing is nowhere near done. It's just where I've stopped so far, so I can add and remove it still. I'll be adding roof bars, a b-pillar x, etc. But I'm waiting on my shocks.

x2 !!!!!

It doesn't even have any B or C pillars!!! :hang:

HAHAHAHAHA

:laugh:

im waiting for my front shocks to come in at orw this week i cant even sleep im so stoked, whens ur deadline jim thanksgiving? new years?

im waiting for my front shocks to come in at orw this week i cant even sleep im so stoked, whens ur deadline jim thanksgiving? new years?
I wish thanksgiving, but hopefully new years. Still have a LOT of work to do. Build steering, build upper and lower control arms, fix head, gear and lock rear, truss rear, build engine cage, new radiator, etc etc etc.

Back