• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CrazyJim's Jeepspeed/Prerunner XJ build

Re: CrazyJim's Jeepspeed/Prerunner build

Wow dude... Welcome aboard indeed. I'm flattered, never in my life did I think my Jeep would inspire anybody for ANYTHING haha. Thanks dude!

Jim, you inspire me to pay my car each and every month!! LOL!

When I came home with with new Fox Shocks, lift kit and MTR's... It inspired me to buy a new couch the next day...

If I didn't buy the couch, my girlfriend would have killed me.

Thanks Jim...

Just kidding.

This is my 1st post... I saw this XJ on You Tube and decided I needed to buy one. My build is well on the way now, thanks for the inspiration buddy. The video editing is pretty bad a$$ also.

His friend of the day posts in the Den are awesome too. Speaking of that There is a whole lot of talking going on in there Jim, we need more!

Dun un...

IMG_0792-1.jpg

One more step up the flight of 1000 stairs.

so when is the "bolt all this crap on" party?! start putting it together already!

so when is the "bolt all this crap on" party?! start putting it together already!

Haha, waiting on shocks. Once that happens I need a 1.75 die for a pro tools bender and some tube and I'll be going to town :D

No kidding! I don't even think he has put the new head on the motor yet. But dam it is going to look cool. Someone has to work on the new King of Bling title.

Nope, still got the busted ass head on it hahaha. On a side note though the valve cover went to the powder coaters today. This'll give me an opportunity to make SURE I design my engine cage with a removable brace.

Jim,

What kind of tips can you or anyone give me for welding the top of the tubes on a cage in my sons XJ. I have only had Jeeps with soft tops and that is easy.

Thanks.

Tom

Back