• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CrazyJim's Jeepspeed/Prerunner XJ build

Re: CrazyJim's Jeepspeed/Prerunner build

Glad to see you went with 1.75" Jim..........I've seen you the way drive! Hahahaha! Rig looks good, get it done so we can go wheelin again.

This is my 1st post... I saw this XJ on You Tube and decided I needed to buy one. My build is well on the way now, thanks for the inspiration buddy. The video editing is pretty bad a$$ also.

hey is your front bumper custom fab?
looks sweet

Jims bumper was made by OTRFabwerks, you can reach them at Hellbilly04 on here and they are located in Orange County.

This is my 1st post... I saw this XJ on You Tube and decided I needed to buy one. My build is well on the way now, thanks for the inspiration buddy. The video editing is pretty bad a$$ also.

link? welcome to the fun :cheers:

Wow dude... Welcome aboard indeed. I'm flattered, never in my life did I think my Jeep would inspire anybody for ANYTHING haha. Thanks dude!

it inspired me to look at my upper coil buckets :D

then i made a sad face when i realized the stud that sticks up holding the airbox in on the driver side is like this / lol.

Back