• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Considering buying!

Ok signed papers yesterday now just waiting for the bank to fund!!!!!! its mine out the door with all fees 18k.

hit up devil, brimg it by our shop for the once over and i will show you the 3 things that will ever go wrong. best truck on the road!congrats

more info on this??? you can pm if youd like, but im interested!

I kept a icp sensor (injector control pressure sensor) a ipr valve (injector pressure regulator) and a cam sensor (recall for that) in the truck at all times. never had to replace. but if it every leaves you stranded for crank no start, it is one of these guaranteed and they can all be replaced in a few minutes with some standard tools. never had a problem almost 200k miles.

cool man, i know i had the cam sensor replaced when i got mine, ill have to invest in the icp and ipr
I kept a icp sensor (injector control pressure sensor) a ipr valve (injector pressure regulator) and a cam sensor (recall for that) in the truck at all times. never had to replace. but if it every leaves you stranded for crank no start, it is one of these guaranteed and they can all be replaced in a few minutes with some standard tools. never had a problem almost 200k miles.

Did you pick it up yet?Pics?
Yup i got it!!!!!!! I will get some pics up soon! i have a few on my cell but cant post those ones! I will take some this weekend with the camera. Nice truck tho, lots of power and loud 4" exhaust. tires are alil small for the amount of lift on it but cant go bigger till i get different wheels with more off set! (they rub on the front leafs)

Ok here a few pics for now!! will get a few more up this weekend.

IMG_2914Small.jpg

IMG_2915Small.jpg

and one with my girls!!!!!!!
IMG_2919Small.jpg

hahaha thanks fella's!!!!!!!!!Unfortunately its had its first problem........While driving it home from work tonight it ruptured the hi pressure fuel line and dumped fuel all over the place.(prolly lost 2gallons before i could get pulled over and start looking for the problem) Needless to say its at the dealership getting repaired under warranty! should have it back tomorrow morning.

all fixed!!!!!!!

I'd lone to get an Excursion and install a cummins engine and Allison transmission!
That'd be sweet. When you build yours, build another for me. The wife needs something a little more rugged than the minivan...:D

I'd lone to get an Excursion and install a cummins engine and Allison transmission!
Ahhhh we like it just the way it is! with the exception of the small tires on it, it has great power and a comfy ride! we plan in putting a set of 35's on it but we need to get a different set of wheels first! they dont have e nuff off set and rub on the leafs! it sits on 33's for now. and the new set of Amp research electric steps are bitchin'

Back