• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coilover Help

paul_xj04 said:
then give me a tip on posting pix. never done it on this forum. SINTAX

I made it so it prints the image path under the image, copy that and paste it between the
tags.
Billy

thanx billy made it easier.

yea fullsizexj if you can get me some pix of how you did it in the rear & front ill appreciate that. im going out and buying coilovers and ram assist steering within this month. so i need to know how this can be done.

what size coilovers do you have?

And it is tied into 1/4" plate inside on the floor which was eventually bolted to plates on the bottom side of the floor also
1357783-floor

If they mount there, how could they be 14" travel, mine are 16" and look how far they come inside, it would end up with like 18" of lift

Ok, turns out I'm full of shit. I called up Rock Krawler and they are 10", sorry about that. Still a nice kit though.

Hey Fullsize, did you fill the hole in the floor after you mounted up the coil overs at all? Or did you just cut the carpet as tight as you could around them?

could i order the RK kit and then just sell the coilovers and get the 14" for the front and rear and just come up through the floor. I like the way RK did the rear 3 link and I have heard it performs well. What do you guys think. Should I try and build my own?

Back