• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Clayton Rear Coil conversion parts F/S

Best I've got at the moment I have to run thru a few SD cards to find a better one, but this shows the doors and what the rear coil setup can do, and thats not maxed out...
Rich

Sweet picture.
attachment.php

Sweet picture.
attachment.php
Sweet setup, Clayton! Im shedding the parts I cant use, but still running the ones I can...in addition to having your longarm on both rigs, and the rear coil is without a doubt the best addition I ever made...anyone who's been in my rig cant believe how good the ride is, rock or street...I look forward to more of your help as this project moves forward,
Rich
P.s. feel free to use that photo on your site..
P.s.s.....see you at the York show...save an XL t-shirt for your biggest supporter, willya? :p

Last edited:
:bawl:and goodies they are...just have to sell these to work on buying more new ones....:shocked:
I will separate the coils from that setup, shocks too...also have a diffguard for a 30 (10$), drop pitman for TJ (new, 30$) and some parts of my 98 4.0 (nice a/c condenser, fan/shroud, aftermarket electric fan, the tubedoors, stck wheels w/new tires, bumper, good motor mounts&brackets, crank damper, fuel doors, hood w/ aluminum vent, 231, etc, etc....need anything feel free to ask.
Rich

im interested in the upper coil buckets if there not shot out... price shipped to griffin ga 30224 if youll sell just them... thanks boss!!

also a price on the 5.5in rear springs shipped with the buckets... what were they originally for?

im paypal ready!

im interested in the upper coil buckets if there not shot out... price shipped to griffin ga 30224 if youll sell just them... thanks boss!!

also a price on the 5.5in rear springs shipped with the buckets... what were they originally for?

im paypal ready!
The buckets are in great shape, only used for 2 seasons, with the hardware...the coils are RE coils for the front of a TJ...I would have used the stock XJ fronts which give about 4.5" of lift in the rear application, but the fact is the rate is too soft, they felt way too spongy...I can do 180 for the coils and buckets, which are still attached to a portion of the original floor/uniframe..that would include the upper shock relocator for the pass. side (seeing these this way first will help with fitting them up)....and I will send a copy of the instructions as well. Seeing as this setup is destined to be split apart, I could also cut off the axletruss and lower coil cups for a bit more, interested parties feel free to contact me.

Rich

oops...btw, price quoted is shipped to you...

Last edited:
Yes they are a weld-on item...tricky cutting....I measured em 3 times before making the first cut...but it was sooooooooooo worth the trouble.
Rich

Yea I just looked over the instructions on their site. Its very tempting I just don't have anyone by me that I would trust welding this stuff to the unibody.

hey rich I would like the battery for the buggy without the tray and hold down. text/call me at 301-991-8022

Clayton parts SOLD, Battery sale pending....

also now selling 2 lightly used powerslot rotors for up to 98xj (dunno why, but the part # changes for 99-01, so Im playing it safe) 30 bucks for the pair, shipping is on you..plus a Rubicon express extreme duty trackbar with double-shear bracket..upper joint is in great shape..lower bushing is slightly worn but drove fine...asking $80 and again, shipping is on you.
Thanks,
Rich

Last edited:
Bump I also have a couple "freebies"..a 25.00 gift cert. to Hoak's 4WD in wrightsville, PA., and a gift cert for one free ring and pinion installation from Mt Zion Offroad (also PA)....Ill mail either one to the first responder in this thread...I won them in a raffle and cant use them, so why not share the love :p
Rich

Back