• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chuck Norris: the IT Edition

Root Moose

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, really bad stuff in here but I chuckled at a few. The UPDATE/SELECT and Steve Jobs references were funny. :)

OpenBSD was created when Chuck Norris ripped the BSD kernel apart

Chuck Norris runs UNICOS on his wristwatch

The FIN bit in an IP packet is used to indicate that Chuck is coming over the Ethernet to get you

The first terabit switch blew up when Chuck connected his computer to it

Chuck Norris measures the speed of his CPU in BogoTips, not BogoMips /proc/uptime overflowed on Chucks 128 bit machine.

82.4% of the liquid helium produced on earth is used to cool Chuck's superconductive CPUs

The IPV6 Address space was exhausted when Chuck assigned an address to each of the CPU's in his Beowulf cluster

Chuck Norris won the Turing award 4 times. Last time was for an algorithm to factor primes

Chuck Norris scans his own PC for Mail Viruses by smell. And God bless you if you spam him

Chuck Norris uses cat and echo instead of UPDATE and SELECT

Chuck Norris's LISP machine does not use a Garbage collector. It does not need one.

Half-life 2 was based on Chucks day off last week

For Chucks computer P=NP is irrelevant. Everything runs in one clock cycle.

Chuck Norris does not have CD Burner. He has a CD Blaster. And all CD's are rewritable on his machine.

Oracle is named after Chucks CPU branch prediction unit

Each of the CPUs in Chucks Beowulf cluster can crack any AES block in a picosecond

The PowerPC chip was pulled from the market when IBM realized that no processor is as powerful as Chucks brain

When Chucks computer crashes the lights dim all over town

Choogle Earth can zoom down to the level of quarks and leptons and is updated every femtosecond

Chuck Norris' chains down his mouse with Kevlar ropes ever since it ate his pet tiger

Chucks's house is wired with Cat100 quantum optical cable that carries terabit ethernet with ease

Steve Jobs's reality distortion field is generated by Chuck

The last time Chuck Norris had a core dump 15 people died

Chuck Norris can mount a man-in-the-middle attack by chewing the fibre in two and aiming one end into each eye.

Chuck Norris never backs up ; if his data and the universe disagree, the universe is wrong, not the data.

And God bless if you spam him....LOL

thanks for the laughs :D

Root Moose said:
Chuck Norris never backs up ; if his data and the universe disagree, the universe is wrong, not the data.
:D

Haha. very nice.

I can't enjoy what I don't understand.

Have any knock-knock jokes?

SCW said:
I can't enjoy what I don't understand.

Have any knock-knock jokes?
My three year old loves this one...

Knock-knock!

Who's there?

Ach!

Ach-who?

Bless you!

Well, you asked.

LOL

Chuck Norris can win a game of Connect Four in only 3 moves...

One of my favorites is: Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer, too bad he never cries.

Back