• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chuck Norris

YES!!!! T rules!!

I remember as a kid, my dad took me to car show or something down at the Convention Center and they had a T look a like competition.

Oh the few fond memories of my boyhood days. Thanks for trip down memory lane Beej.

Beej said:
Mr. T eats pieces of shit like Chuck Norris for breakfast every day.

Pity da fool who don't respect T...

STFU-Mr_T_%28pity_da_foo%29.jpg

"T" wasn't squat without the other 3....But he did have GREAT Fab skills...:D

theateam.jpg

John "Hannibal" Smith said:
I love it when a plan comes together!

I love it when a plan comes together.

"In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire: THE A-TEAM."...

Red...you just got points for that. I'm impressed.

Yeah...you may be right. If that is true then the fifth guy would be selected from one of Murdock's "other" personalities. :laugh3:

riverfever said:
YES!!!! T rules!!

I remember as a kid, my dad took me to car show or something down at the Convention Center and they had a T look a like competition.

What did you win?

I could only swing runner up to your mom.

Actually...dirt is so correct. With my thinning hair, I'd have to shave the mohawk on the side of my head. Who am I kidding? I'd kill for a second place. hehe.

5-90 said:
So, what happened to the fifth guy? As I understand it, A-teams (Special Forces Operational Detachment-A, or SFOD-A) have always consisted of five men. Not sure why - I guess it's tradition now...

5-90
The fifth member was the girl, Amy Amanda Allen. Although, in one episode Murdoch discovers he's not really considered part of the A-Team by the government and that the other main three are the real team and are true fugitives. I think the girl is pretty much eye candy and a feeble attempt at appeasement of post-modern radical feminists.

dirt714 said:
What did you win?
That actually made me laugh out loud...

I've long considered shaving the Mr T mohawk into my head, but I'm too much of a skinny fat guy...and half black just isn't quite black enough.

Used to really want this T-Shirt I saw in Hot Topic...I pity the foo who don't stay in school!

Beej said:
That actually made me laugh out loud...

I'm almost positive I told this story before...I think that's where Dirt was heading. A "friend" of mine went to watch the Special Olympics. After the whole thing was over, he's walking back to his car and some guy says, "So...how'd you do?" Talk about damaging.

Last edited:
riverfever said:
I'm almost positive I told this story before...I think that's where Dirt was heading. A "friend" of mine went to watch the Special Olympics. After the whole thing was over, he's walking back to his car and someone guy says, "So...how'd you do?" Talk about damaging.
That is naughty, naughty humour... I'm having a very guilty laugh right now... irrepressible giggles...

Beej said:
That is naughty, naughty humour... I'm having a very guilty laugh right now... irrepressible giggles...

Just let it out. My therapy is humming right along and I'll be fine.

BlackSport96 said:
I've long considered shaving the Mr T mohawk into my head, but I'm too much of a skinny fat guy...and half black just isn't quite black enough.

Used to really want this T-Shirt I saw in Hot Topic...I pity the foo who don't stay in school!
Skinny fat half-black guy.
Sounds more like
307blkw.jpg
than Mr.T.

Back