• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Charity Poker run-sat Nov 10 Ocotillo/Truckhaven

Ok well Yukon gear and axle is going to make this a bit sweeter event.

I don't know yet which but I do have the approval yes from my guy at Yukon (head of marketing) that they are shipping a grizzly or a zip locker for this event.

Kayle email me (I can't find any contact info for you) and I will forward over the Yukon logo for the site.

And see u on Nov 10th. Unless this is when Nhra Winston finals are?

Ok well Yukon gear and axle is going to make this a bit sweeter event.

I don't know yet which but I do have the approval yes from my guy at Yukon (head of marketing) that they are shipping a grizzly or a zip locker for this event.

Kayle email me (I can't find any contact info for you) and I will forward over the Yukon logo for the site.

And see u on Nov 10th. Unless this is when Nhra Winston finals are?
:clap:

AWESOME! man peeps are coming out left and right to help!!!!!

seriously awesome im getting misty... :(

well rob came thru big time and scored the event a grizzly locker for a d30!!! :kissyou:

so the tally so far for prizes/raffles are as follows!
1-Detours offroad hardware Knuckle bone rear tire carrier system!
1- Bad apple fabrication diff cover (i believe may change)
1-Hellwig products sway bar
2- Gravity Skateboard complete decks
1-Maxima Racing oils $250 gift certificate
1- Winch that i will be buying if we cant get a sponsor more to come this week.
fingers crossed!
1- Yukon Grizzly locker for a d-30

I think grims working on the flyer for me :loveu:
Im really hoping that the winch sponsor works out so i can buy some other goodies to raffle off.
Im really really appreciative of all of the help i have been receiving making this a great event! its been an emotional and humbling experience and many many many thanks to all!!!!!!!!

We will be prerunning tomorrow night dirt is rolling the big bot tj as is tom in his well built tj, i will be rolling out in my tj because its open/open to find the easier lines. my xj is locked rear and still needs some work done.

Last i heard Scott and The Captain were gonna try to make it out as well so im hoping to meet some of my NAXJA peeps!!!!!!

Cheers!

Sorry, I won't be able to make it for the pre run. I assumed this would be during the day.

You can count on me being there for the actual run though.

thanks for letting me know! if scott cant make it then i wont be meeting anyone at ampm and will just be meeting dirt and tom at 4x4 training center!

time for a nap!

I've been sick all this week.Just woke up from a nap after looking and cleaning my jeep, no way can i get out there.To tired, very sorry. Looks like i won't make my trip in the morning too

Nothing like a bad fuel pump to make it a real desert trip lol. Made all stops got all GPS coordinates. Gonna be fun for sure.

Well I also just recieved (well friday that is), I think 100 koozies and I think 100 Yukon stickers. It filled a whole axle box. I saw the box and thought, WTF, I didnt have any axles coming in for today. Then picked it up and at about 1lb really was lost. When I opened the box it hit me, awwww. To keep our beverages cool. :)

Back