• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Charity Poker run-sat Nov 10 Ocotillo/Truckhaven

Gravity skateboards is donating two complete decks check these guys out!!!!
www.gravityboard.com

the 21st we are leaving temecula @ 6 pm :/ tried for earlyer but nope
Michael (owner of gravity) owns a company called evwest as well. they build performance oriented electric vehicles. They built an insane bmw m3 with some silly hp to race pike's peak this year, which i ended up making some parts for. i got to thrash on one of his cars a couple times, they're pretty fun.
Here's a test drive for it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvnCgW5tSsc

Michael (owner of gravity) owns a company called evwest as well. they build performance oriented electric vehicles. They built an insane bmw m3 with some silly hp to race pike's peak this year, which i ended up making some parts for. i got to thrash on one of his cars a couple times, they're pretty fun.
Here's a test drive for it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvnCgW5tSsc
I want me one of them! :gee:

we are leaving temecula at 6 pm friday the 21st to get there by 730-8 prerun the trails hammer out the details and will be back to temecula by 12 am -1 am quick turn around run to basically lock in the GPS locations for peeps. i hope you and the captain will still make it!

Definetly not against the night runs, but I would leave for work around 4am friday morning and have a fun filled day on saturday starting at 7am that ends with a night wedding that I've been voluntold I have to go. Probably will have to pass. I should make the poker run. Probably have the kids with me.

Kayle did u get my pm on Cherokee forum, I think it was?

yeah bro i did! im having Baum put up a sponsor page i was gonna call you tomorow about it (figured you were watching football) he said it would be easy if i was emailed logos i can send them to him and he will enter them into the site. sorry i didnt get back to you as soon as i should have i was just making sure that i had all of my ducks in a row!

I'll try an make it.I have plans in the morning and a couple hours sleep doesn't cut it for me when I travel all day.I'll keep you posted an let you know one way or the other so you don't wait for me.

I emailed Yukon and I will let you know when I do...

Back