• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Feedback / Improvements for 2011

I spent the weekend at Russ Pottengers starting what is going to be a really cool XJ build. I forgot how much I enjoy working on someones junk with them, it gave me a good reminder of what this chapter can be to me.

I think I spent too much time around cracker. ;)

I spent the weekend at Russ Pottengers starting what is going to be a really cool XJ build. I forgot how much I enjoy working on someones junk with them, it gave me a good reminder of what this chapter can be to me.

I think I spent too much time around cracker. ;)

YOu need to spend more time on my junk... i still have a frikken leak! Grrr!

hey somethin I saw in another chapter (northwest) that I really dug was the section that was at the top near the classifieds was a "Chapter Staging Area" where you can see the runs people are interested in doing... they are frequent and people could tag along last minute without searching/ having to read all of the forum to find a run... otherwise you end up doing this instead of riding with other naxja doods like... someone I know:
DSCN0031.jpg

165758_183466234998133_100000042731981_643560_5121400_n.jpg

Last edited:
Lets keep the idle chit chat out of this and stay focused on the topic at hand please. These are all great ideas so keep them coming and again, if members are seriously about taking leads on some of them, please post up.

What would be needed to get an AAT subforum up? I am willing to help in any way I can

hey somethin I saw in another chapter (northwest) that I really dug was the section that was at the top near the classifieds was a "Chapter Staging Area" where you can see the runs people are interested in doing...

I would like to see this also. I have been going out with some of the other clubs to get out more but seems like very few runs get posted up here.

I thought the staging area was Means dry lake bed :gee:

I am interested in organizing 1/4ly bbq's, all around socal, not just in the oc. My idea for these would be a pot luck style, with a bring your own drinks type of deal. My hope would be to get someone in the area (la, sd, ie, hd ect) to host the event, and Ii will try and set everything else up, I would like to see if I can start the planning, and do this in feb that gives plunty of for warning. Then start planning for 2nd 1/4 another 2 months in advance, what do the higher ups think of this?

peace
ted
I'd be willing to ost something out here once I clear it with the wife. We might even be able to supply fresh goat meat, depending on timing. We've got one baby goat that should be grown in about 6 months or so. :D
YOu need to spend more time on my junk... i still have a frikken leak! Grrr!
Sounds like he's already spent too much time on your junk if you caught gonorrhea...

EDIT: The real reason I came here to post...I like te CO chapters buyer/seller feedback forum in the Classifieds. I think it would be neat to incorporate that here. O would be willing to moderate that.

Back