• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cause Death Valley Paul told me so... ( Videos )

The camera on the front bumper is pointed down at a 45 degree angle to the ground. It doesn't record, it is my eyes in front of the Jeep where I can't see. I especially like that camera when I hit the top of the hill and can't see which way the trail turns or if there even IS any more trail ! The camera output displays onto my rear view mirror.

Where can i get one of those!!!!

The camera is a rear view mirror camera mounted on the front. I put it into a household steel 110V switch box to protect it. The Viewing Screen goes over your rear view mirror and both reflects the rear, and shows the image as well. It is by Pyle. The first one I got from Amazon, then I ordered an extra camera directly from Pyle in New York. I really love the screen because the rear view mirror is a natural place to look.

The camera is a rear view mirror camera mounted on the front. I put it into a household steel 110V switch box to protect it. The Viewing Screen goes over your rear view mirror and both reflects the rear, and shows the image as well. It is by Pyle. The first one I got from Amazon, then I ordered an extra camera directly from Pyle in New York. I really love the screen because the rear view mirror is a natural place to look.

Got any links on where you bought it on Amazon?

Just so you will know, mine is Black and White. I really don't care what color the object is that is in my path!

Back