• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Car Jacking

I've read enough of you two guys posts that I believe either of you could probably pick up a zip gun at a 1/2 mile, then probably drop the guy trying to use it by the time it's aimed.

It didn't have a hammer, reminded me of a Sterling, could have been a fake, a 22, a 25, a 32 or even a .380 the frames all look pretty much the same (typical pimp gun). A little more square in the back than a Sterling and the safety was a little longer, just under the slide and the thumb tab was on the barrel end of the safety (kind of a thin bar type, with a raised and grooved thumb tab). It had some dark areas in the seams, like it had been polished and not cleaned up well.
Germans (and guests) are big on using fake or what they call scar pistols (actually blank pistols) in a robbery. The jail time is a whole lot less if you get caught. But you always run the chance of somebody with a real pistol, perforating your ass.
Amazing how a little adrenalin, will sharpen up the old senses.

Last edited:
azdesertrhino said:
Just south of Indiana!! :lecture:

Heck, I thought it was just east of Indiana!!

The only people who seem to be able to find the place, are rejects from some third world chithole and think the cause of all there troubles is in the USA and G.W. Bush's fault.
If you really want to find it, go to Africa or the middle east and follow some junky car, with boxes taped on the roof, they are likely on there way to Germany. :laugh3:
Or you could try following some fat guy, with a Beer mug in his hand, wearing leather shorts and suspenders, from Disneyland to the Plane.
Or possibly join the military and say you want to go to Japan, your sure to end up in Germany.
I volunteered for Alaska and ended up here and am still scratching my head and wondering what happened.

8Mud said:
The only people who seem to be able to find the place, are rejects from some third world chithole and think the cause of all there troubles is in the USA and G.W. Bush's fault.
If you really want to find it, go to Africa or the middle east and follow some junky car, with boxes taped on the roof, they are likely on there way to Germany. :laugh3:
Or you could try following some fat guy, with a Beer mug in his hand, wearing leather shorts and suspenders, from Disneyland to the Plane.
Or possibly join the military and say you want to go to Japan, your sure to end up in Germany.
I volunteered for Alaska and ended up here and am still scratching my head and wondering what happened.
Its all the USA and G.W.Bush's fault...

:D

Beej said:
Its all the USA and G.W.Bush's fault...

:D

Stonecutters.jpg

SSSSH! IT'S A SECRET!

8Mud said:
No shit, right?
I lived 10 miles from Tinker AFB all my life.
When I joined the AF, I wanted to get stationed there, but a guy in the Tech School class ahead of ours wanted it and got it.
I was pissed, because, he was from OKC, as well.
I put in for ONLY CONUS and I ended up with Germany.
Go fawking figure.
Turned out to be the best three years of my single life.
I hope the wife goes in now (Nurse Corps), because I'd sure love to show my children the Europe I didn't put enough time into while I was there (read, I partied more than I learned), although I did enjoy the WWI cemetary in Verdun.

8Mud said:

That's funny - I put in for Japan, non-specific overseas, worldwide remote, and worldwide remote extended. I got my orders in Tech - they said Onizuka. I first thought I'd be going to Japan after all, and ended up in CA...

Good thing I was on TDY most of the time - or I'd have gone mad...

5-90

They kept trying to make me a Drill Sergent at Fort Knox. I think Germany was my punishment for disobedience.
But it does have it's appeal for a single guy. Go to Yahoo and search images, Berlin love parade. :laugh3:

Last edited:
Back