• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can i just remove this

lowrange2 said:
mine is balls to the walls decked out with the complete opposite of the minimum.

Yours is poo and we all know it.:twak:

i'm assuming those bb pins were used on a '97+? the design changed in 97... thats why he drilled out the pins i presume, because that picture is of a pre-'97 hinge and his are probably post '97 which is a different design. i could be wrong but that would be my guess. regardless, the design did change in '97 though...

You are spot on my friend.

lowrange2 said:
So will your pins work on my 93? I'm gunna do this soon!

Mail me some of thos pins and I'll give ya a dolla!

Hellz no fool... You ish gotta be hacked like Cox...

Hey.... we just hi-jacked another...:scottm:

lowrange2 said:
I'm good like that!!! I'll figure something out...the doors will come off!
Plasma torch. But how you gonna keep that pink tweed interior clean?

Lowrange, They have those pins at Tractor Supply, and other hardware stores. I remember seeing some at the TSC store in Anderson. They had an assortment of sizes.

Yea, I'm back again. The boss came in and I had to jump off the site until he left....:doh: For some strange reason he doesn't like to pay me for cruising XJ sites. :cheers:

I got mine at either (s)lowes or Ace... cant remember.

You upstate boys are queer as folk

lowrange2 said:
Hey Zac - STFU - lol - It looks like my stuff is gunna be together in the next couple weeks... You're slackin! hurry it up!

Slackin... psshhh

Got 4.5 front now, 5.25 rear, bought YJ brakeline for the rear today, finnaly gonna drop the TC tommorow... then its just shocks.. haha. Who's late you fudger

Back