• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 xj on full widths and 37s

proracedriver616

NAXJA Forum User
Im going to be needing money for a future vehicle purchase so i figured id see if anyone on here is interested in my cherokee. Was a completely stock one owner vehicle when i purchased it, lots of highway miles put on between co/midwest business trips. Ive owned it and driven it pretty much every day for the last couple years while building it up.

specs

1996 4 door 4.0 aw4 203xxx miles
Deaver 5.5" progressive rate coils
RC control arm drop brackets
Teraflex Adjustable lower control arms
Ironman 4x4 Adjustable Upper control arms
High pinion Dana 44 with warn lockouts, new balljoints and wheel bearings, Crane Pass. knuckle, Crane Interlocking Highsteer arm, G2 diff cover, G2 5.13 gears (open carrier), and a 7075 aluminum drag link
Rear axle is a ford 9" with G2 5.13 gears, and ruffstuff +1" antiwrap perches
HDoffroad shackle relocation brackets, JKS boomerang shackles, and military wrap leaf springs
231 has an aa sye, rear driveshaft rebuilt with new 1350 yoke and new u joints
14" remote resi fox shocks in the rear mounted through the wheel wells to 1.75" cromoly shock hoops
97+ Header Panel/fenders
Started swapping all the doors over to the 97+, all are done and wired/working but havent tackled the drivers door yet
97+ Center console
97+ Front and Rear seats
Bestop cargo basket mounted to shock hoops in the cargo area
New CD player and speakers
AFE cold air intake
Grip Royal steering wheel and NRG slim hub/quick release
17" Pro Comp aluminum wheels
37x12.5r17 Maxxis Trepadors
smittybilt 8k winch in custom front bumper.

Im sure theres more im forgetting but thats all i can think of at the moment.
Dont have any recent pics, but if anyone is interested in the jeep i can take some and post em up. This jeep is a nice dd that just needs lockers to be a hardcore wheeler.

Asking $7,500 obo

This is the only pic i have on my phone, i can snap a few more later today or tomorrow though if your interested. I just bought the tires a few months ago at truckfest, they have damn near new tread. Im not super firm on the asking price, im open to offers but i dont want to give the jeep away either.

Jeep by proracedriver616, on Flickr

Back