• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cagework done...pics inside

Damm Billy, you got the pictures up quicker than I could get home!! Nice!

I will spray up the bumpers and sliders tomorrow, wash it, and take some new pics!!

Billy did a great job in my opinion, it feels very solid, and the front bumper is stifff! Good enough to nerf robby gordon!

ewww i like the lights lol and the rear bumper, need one like that myself i cant tell tony but do you have a tow hitch its cool you were able to keep if so, You need to fab another for me !!!!

cds36 said:
ewww i like the lights lol and the rear bumper, need one like that myself i cant tell tony but do you have a tow hitch its cool you were able to keep if so, You need to fab another for me !!!!
Sure do, hitch is right there...those lights are nice, especially with the HID conversion on them ;)

Hey, were you in Riverside on Saturday, i think I saw you on Magnolia and Buchanaan.

Nice, i live right up Buchanan! Hit me up when you will be in the area...

cds36 said:
right on were still on for sat right ??

Yup, looks like it, but we will have to start early, I have a family bbq at 1pm that day.

Is that cool?

tcm glx said:
Sure do, hitch is right here:
Picture023.jpg

EliasJ123 said:
Good work Billy... Quality stuff..

Now if only Tony will wheel his rig and put it through the test. ;)

E
I do wheel that thing E! Once a week to and from the car wash!!

tcm glx said:
I do wheel that thing E! Once a week to and from the car wash!!

:roflmao:

I didn't think you were monitoring this thread so closely.. :eyes: lol

I want to see scuff marks and dents on your rock rails and bumpers next time we go out wheeling.. :yelclap:

E

I like it. I'm digging the tire mount, but I take it your cargo room is pretty much shot?

IslanderOffRoad said:
I like it. I'm digging the tire mount, but I take it your cargo room is pretty much shot?

Yup, but I never really use the rear seat, so now folded I have plently.

That cage along with the bumpers and sliders came out very nice I like it. Not to change the subject but I have a stupid question. I saw in one of your pics of the front seats that you have a cup holder on the front of the center consol. Were did you find that??

Thanks Chris.....Strap give me about 6 inches of droop...i have just a tad longer than that in the shock.

Ok, But in a JS you wouldn't want the spring to loosen up like that It could catch on the bump. Your jeep is a really nice "Dual sport" so the added drop would be nice in rock crawling situations. Was that your thought?

Back