• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cagework done...pics inside

The cage looks TOUGH!!!

Good job Billy and Tony (I'm sure you helped a little).

As far as the back seat goes, I think a few of us want to do something but are waiting to see what someone else does first. I plan on only having one kid, so, I just need one seat in back. I love to rig up a single seat back there so I could have more storage and maybe room for my dog too.

E

EliasJ123 said:
The cage looks TOUGH!!!

Good job Billy and Tony (I'm sure you helped a little).

As far as the back seat goes, I think a few of us want to do something but are waiting to see what someone else does first. I plan on only having one kid, so, I just need one seat in back. I love to rig up a single seat back there so I could have more storage and maybe room for my dog too.

E

I didnt help 1 ounce!! It was all Billy!! What I am thinking eventually is a rear seat from a Rhino..something like that

A few more:

GPS
IMG_0166.jpg

limit straps on
IMG_0163.jpg

Righty tighty, lefty loosey
IMG_0162.jpg

Droooooop:
IMG_0159.jpg

cds36 said:
Dammm I hate you lol, what size limit strapps you running Tony ?
I was thinking the same thing..

Did you always have a long-arm kit??

Clean-RC said:
You should ditch the rear seat, make some bracketry and mount a single race seat back there for the new kid...with 5 point belts of course
Are you up to showing us how?? I know you have the knowledge.. ;)

E

EliasJ123 said:
I was thinking the same thing..

Did you always have a long-arm kit??
Ummm, no, not always, it has been there since September of last year..

tcm glx said:
Ummm, no, not always, it has been there since September of last year..

ahhhhh... I thought so...

Man, you're going to town on your rig... :thumbup: Way to go...

Do you like the ride with long arms??

E

EliasJ123 said:
ahhhhh... I thought so...

Man, you're going to town on your rig... :thumbup: Way to go...

Do you like the ride with long arms??

E

It is freakin amazing, extra flex is incredible, i really noticed it on our runs to Cleg......a whole lot less 3 wheel motion there, and the air bumps are incredible for riding fast.....soak up the jumps like nobodies business.

Tony is your wife worried about you selling her for an upgrade yet? :D

My future Jeeper is great little helper. He loves working on junk already & has his own tools too! No scratches he knows better....

tcm glx said:
Thats ok, already thinking about selling them....
OMF beadlocks?

hellbilly04 said:
Tony is your wife worried about you selling her for an upgrade yet? :D

My future Jeeper is great little helper. He loves working on junk already & has his own tools too! No scratches he knows better....

OMF beadlocks?

let me see, No to the wife qestion...she knows, that I know better.

OMF Beadlocks....no, I am thinking american racing teflon (the dark powdercoat look is growing on me)

Urrrghh. Don't tease me billy. I woukd have to go with a 17" tire, but that would be sickkkkk

Back