• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cage construction

That's bullshit.

If you got to a fixed gear bike you'd need a long list of items, including but not limited to:

Crappy "ironic" haircut
70's - 80's clothing
PBR
Superior attitude
Glasses of some kind

i said SINGLESPEED, not fixie. as in single speed mountain bike, like my Ibis below. dont group me in with those hipster XXXXXXs lol
6849498163_475fcae11b_z.jpg

That's bullshit.

If you got to a fixed gear bike you'd need a long list of items, including but not limited to:

Crappy "ironic" haircut
70's - 80's clothing
PBR
Superior attitude
Glasses of some kind
I think you just described everyone in portland.

I'd prefer the Trek.
the 9.9ex is my dog walking bike, it's maybe seen dirt twice since i threw it together almost a year ago lol. got the frame for basically free and just built it with spare parts i had kicking around, it's nothing fancy.
the ibis is the only one i really ride, it's a great handing bike.

sorry for taking this off topic...

No JV for it this weekend. It would only be going out there to drive around Hammertown, track down issues and work on it in the wind and dust.
Kinda' like Cracker did.
There were a number of issues that needed addressing before it could hit any of the rock piles so I decided to work on it in the comfort of my garage.
I do plan on taking it out next weekend (Presidents Weekend) for a good shake down cruise.

Aren't you in Florida Richard?

No JV for it this weekend. It would only be going out there to drive around Hammertown, track down issues and work on it in the wind and dust.
Kinda' like Cracker did.
There were a number of issues that needed addressing before it could hit any of the rock piles so I decided to work on it in the comfort of my garage.
I do plan on taking it out next weekend (Presidents Weekend) for a good shake down cruise.

Aren't you in Florida Richard?

West Virginia, and it started snowing last night, thought I was gonna get by without it this year but no such luck. Get all the stuff worked out and you will have a better time when you do get it out there. Looking pretty dang cool so far. I will be heading to Attica beginning of March for the Winterfest event, sure hope it warms up for it.

I hear Cracker is huge into the fixed gear bike crowd, loves them and is building one for Julio.

:doh:

I *really* hate those guys.

Kinda' like Cracker did.

After 8 days on the lake bed, I worked out most of my bugs and was wheeling some of the good stuff :D

West Virginia, and it started snowing last night, thought I was gonna get by without it this year but no such luck. Get all the stuff worked out and you will have a better time when you do get it out there. Looking pretty dang cool so far. I will be heading to Attica beginning of March for the Winterfest event, sure hope it warms up for it.
see you there :gee:

As long as it is roughly freezing or above I will be fine there. Hell it got down to 45 degrees in my bedroom this year...

As long as it is roughly freezing or above I will be fine there. Hell it got down to 45 degrees in my bedroom this year...
45-50 is good sleeping weather. some good blankets and i'm set.

I told you you were frigid.

Back