• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cage construction

2012-05-09_07-08-49_59.jpg

I'm supposed to bend this? With a JD2?
1.5"x.250 DOM.
UGHHH!!

been there done that, be ready for a work out

2012-05-09_07-08-49_59.jpg

I'm supposed to bend this? With a JD2?
1.5"x.250 DOM.
UGHHH!!
easy money, just remember.... I think i can, i think i can , i think i can..... I Know i can, I Know i can , I KNOW I CAN!!!!!! after that, get a LONGER handle!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

easy money, just remember.... I think i can, i think i can , i think i can..... I Know i can, I Know i can , I KNOW I CAN!!!!!! after that, get a LONGER handle!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

haha i assumed he had an air powered bender.... i just sit back and push a button

i hooked a winch cable to my bender when i needed to bend that, worked great :)

I just used an eight foot long cheater bar and took some extra time.
This weekend I will be buttoning up the new mount.
It needs to taken the CHP office for inspection so I can get an off road
registration and sticker for it.
Big Bear with Matty in a few weeks.

So...I've had it out a year now and made some updates.
Obviously the primary update was dealing with the ram mount. It is much stronger now and taken a beating with no problems.
Next was dealing with using the winch for suck down duty. Kinda' a pain because when I put the radiator in back and move the winch up next to the
pullies there wasn't much room or clearance for the winch line. After that storage needed to be addressed. Not nearly enough for spares, tools, food and even a place to put a jacket.
photobucket-5066-1358914083873.jpg

photobucket-5564-1358549627160.jpg

RickNAMBLA1_zps27c5646d.jpg

Back