• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bumper trouble?

I rocked no bumper or front plant on the front of my jeep for the longest time and never got hassled. You'll be fine. its socal.. home of lifted trucks and dirty sl.... nevermind.

CALIFORNIA VEHICLE CODE
SECTION 28070-28071

28070. As used in this article, "passenger vehicle" means
"passenger vehicle" as defined in Section 34710.

28071. Every passenger vehicle registered in this state shall be
equipped with a front bumper and with a rear bumper. As used in this
section, "bumper" means any device designed and intended by a
manufacturer to prevent the front or rear of the body of the vehicle
from coming into contact with any other motor vehicle. This section
shall not apply to any passenger vehicle that is required to be
equipped with an energy absorption system pursuant to either state or
federal law, or to any passenger vehicle which was not equipped with
a front or rear bumper, or both, at the time that it was first sold
and registered under the laws of this or any other state or foreign
jurisdiction.

I rocked no bumper or front plant on the front of my jeep for the longest time and never got hassled. You'll be fine. its socal.. home of lifted trucks and dirty sl.... nevermind.

SoCal != 909

;)

pull the fuse? I'm gonna be going with 3 6" Pro Comp 130 watt lights. arent the covers sufficient? or do I really have to pull the fuse?
ive never heard of anyone pulling fuses for covered lights. maybe you could get away with not having covers that way, but covered i wouldnt worry about it too much. but hell, its your jeep man you hop in there and pull whatever you want. :D

ive never heard of anyone pulling fuses for covered lights. maybe you could get away with not having covers that way, but covered i wouldnt worry about it too much. but hell, its your jeep man you hop in there and pull whatever you want. :D

In your Jeep's case, the lights probably don't work anyways, so you don't have to worry, LOL.

Holy crap!!!! I just read this whole thread to have it go NOWHERE fast!!

That's 3 minutes of my life I'll never get back!!! Great, now it's 4 minutes because I typed a reply.. errrrrrrr Does it ever end???

Oh wait.. I forgot.. lol

:D

E
LOL

Back