• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brown Dog Motor Mounts....GET THEM!

Yeah, its -5mpg for every dead hooker, didn't you read the install book?
I may as well bring over the hydrogen generator for you to use with it.
Nothing like an unstable substance to boost mpgs

losing torque from the motor twisting in ruined stock mounts could actually *in theory* have an effect on MPG. take your troll masks off guys ;)

Brown dog mounts are badass, after winning a set in the raffle at socalfest '11 i'll never waste my time with another mount again.

losing torque from the motor twisting in ruined stock mounts could actually *in theory* have an effect on MPG. take your troll masks off guys ;)

Brown dog mounts are badass, after winning a set in the raffle at socalfest '11 i'll never waste my time with another mount again.

I suppose, if one had a renix, and the stock mounts were so trashed the engine flopping around was setting off the knock sensor. Don't get me wrong, I love my rubber brown dogs, but that doesn't make them magical.

I suppose, if one had a renix, and the stock mounts were so trashed the engine flopping around was setting off the knock sensor.
Thats not going to make the sound that the knock sensor is looking for.

Wow my mounts were trashed!! The driver side mount literally crumbled when I took it out, the jeep feels so much more solid with these brown dogs.

These are not the noise you're looking for.

50276_184584719532_440602_n.jpg

Back