• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Boxer Puppies

QCXJ8879

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys I have a litter of boxer pups for sale. I have 2males and 3females left. I will take 300 each. All pups are fawn and white. I own mom and dad. Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested. Thanks Joey. I have pics I can email I just cant figure out how to post them on this thread. Thanks

Ok thanks man I will try to come by tonight if not no big deal the wife had the camera in mn. so she has like 5million pics to go through. lol I will also shoot you that link to the xj in flag that I was talking about.

No man, Thank You. He and his boy are enjoying the pup! Thnx again. It was nice to meet you and your family, hopefully I get to see you on the trail soon.

**** Great pups, parents are in great shape, and puppies are very healthy******

Good luck on your last two. If I know anybody else Ill send'em your way. Im always approached since I use to breed Boxers too :)

One female pup left who wants to win some major xmas brownie points. Kind of hard to top a puppy for a xmas gift. Originally wanted 350 will take 300obo to get her to her new home soon. She is fawn with a black mask. Let me know. Thanks Joey

Man i wish i had the money, Id love to get my kids a pup for christmas. But just not in the cards. Been unemployed for almost a year. good luck with the sale

Back