• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear - Saturday, August 8

It can be done on 33". I would say that you would want to have dam good parts(Axles, U-Joints) etc.. If you broke way back on this trail, it is going to be a pain in the ass to get out, not to mention screwing up the run for the rest of the group.

It can be done on 33". I would say that you would want to have dam good parts(Axles, U-Joints) etc.. If you broke way back on this trail, it is going to be a pain in the ass to get out, not to mention screwing up the run for the rest of the group.

Hmm... alloys in fron and rear???

check out the 10 min youtube video julio - it's impressive - this is one of the trails i was talkin to jeeperjohn about

Some pictures.
bigbearoffroad001-1.jpg

bigbearoffroad006-1.jpg

bigbearoffroad008-1.jpg

bigbearoffroad007-1.jpg

The pic of Johnny is the first real part of the trail. From what I understand, this is not a trail, you legally cannot veer more than 60ft from the Rattlesnake canyon trail, it is in a Protected wilderness area, and are subject to Fines. So be careful!

That's an awesome pic of Johnny!

Thanks for all the help on Saturday guys, I had ALOT of fun out there. Next time I'm going have to do the overnight thing so we have time to stop and screw around at some of those mines.

Johnny you got my buddy Mitch hooked, he wants an MJ now.

The pic of Johnny is the first real part of the trail. From what I understand, this is not a trail, you legally cannot veer more than 60ft from the Rattlesnake canyon trail, it is in a Protected wilderness area, and are subject to Fines. So be careful!

NOW you tell us. ;)

Johnny you got my buddy Mitch hooked, he wants an MJ now.

Really? I'm sure your Rubicon is much more comfortable. I know I wouldn't mind having one.

I finally upload my pics:

IMG_3325.jpg

Rose Mine
IMG_3329.jpg

Danny in Rattlesnake Canyon
IMG_3338.jpg

Beginning of Motino, the road in!

IMG_3344.jpg

IMG_3343.jpg

Johnny trying out the easy stuff, we did not get far.

IMG_3369.jpg

IMG_3355.jpg

IMG_3367.jpg

Pepper just about had enough of this crap!
IMG_3342.jpg

Back