• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear Kid Crew?

Ryurabbit,

Both you and your son made quite an impression on my daughter, she had a lot of fun exploring and then made up her mind that I wouldnt be a "real" off road driver until I rolled our XJ and got it stuck but good like you did at Lower Doran. I will load up the bike too.

John

GSequoia said:
Hey Ken,

You gonna tow the XJ up on a car dolly?

:laugh3:

why? Will you need it to tow your rig home?
:kissyou:

nosigma said:
Ryurabbit,

Both you and your son made quite an impression on my daughter, she had a lot of fun exploring and then made up her mind that I wouldnt be a "real" off road driver until I rolled our XJ and got it stuck but good like you did at Lower Doran. I will load up the bike too.

John

You my friend have your hands full!!! Anyway, it was great to wheel in BB with ya and say hi to your daughter for us.

ryurabbit said:
You my friend have your hands full!!! Anyway, it was great to wheel in BB with ya and say hi to your daughter for us.
Yeah, no kidding: talk about hyperactive! I think as NoSigma was rolling into the campground she jumped out of the moving vehicle and started to look for Cody :D

We both had a great time and really wish we could go again. I will let her know you and Cody said hello.

John

Back