• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ball joint ???

drumrhythm2

NAXJA Forum User
93 RHD woth iron rock 5.5 here.

I need mew ball joints, ive read to stick with xrf or spicer, but was not sure if I should find adjustables or not due to being up so high. please help so I can get these ordered!

your lift height has nothing to do with adjustable balljoints, those are made to correct for bad camber angles. I would get a good set of spicer OEM replacements and call it done. there are plenty of vendors here on NAXJA that can get them for you, one of them is in my signature.

If you are feeling really ambitious, you could get your alignment checked and then buy the right ball joints to correct your camber angle (if it isn't stock).
Of course, you technically should not try to check camber with known bad / worn out ball joints.
Sort of a chicken & egg scenario.
I'd probably just buy Spicer or Moog joints from rockauto.com & be done with it.

Back