• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands...........OCTOBER 2nd

Re: Badlands...........

I met a few of the IndyORV guys last time, talked with a couple guys in WJs for a bit but the group dispersed pretty quick. I wouldn't mind meeting up and having a few people to run with.

Not sure of any WJs we have running with us, I know there is a guy with a ZJ, but I haven't gotten to wheel with him yet.

Are Jeremy, Brian and Robert in this group?

No one has started saying wether they are going yet or not, but unless something comes up, I'd imagine Robert and Jeremy will probably go, I don't get to talk to Brian outside of when he's out on the trails, Jeremy is about the only one out of our group that talks to him that I know of.

The Redbird Trail Clean-up is Oct 23.

Brian and I still plan to be here at the Badlands on OCT 2
As long as Brian doesn't break anything at Harlan.

BOB

The Redbird Trail Clean-up is Oct 23.

Brian and I still plan to be here at the Badlands on OCT 2
As long as Brian doesn't break anything at Harlan.

BOB

I'll be at the badlands OCT 2.

mac 'TREC it' gyvr

I have a couple people in town interested in bringing their rigs out. The dad has a TJ thats OD green on a 3" lift and the son has a WJ with the IRO longarm kit and 32's, my roommate is even bringing his ZJ. Talked to Cardboard's daughter and she might come out...........and hopefully even Mike can come. Gonna give Jeff(browncountyxj) a holler and see if he wants to come too.

Last edited:
I am still trying to make it, but found out that my parents wedding anniversary is that day so i will have to find a different baby sitter, hope i can work something out

There are races both the 18th and the 2nd right? Are you driving or just doing support? I will likely be out on both dates, if you guys want any help with anything.

GoSlow 'not a competitor... maybe next year' GetStuck

sept 11th and Oct 2nd are the last two TREC races...

The xjbuggypopcan needs an alternator and an oil change (5 to 10 psi at idle seems kind of low)...so I don't know if I'm going to take it, my buddies want me to race it, but I am trying to save for a cali trip and a wedding...) prolly take the baby jeep for some mild to moderate wheelin...

I may co-dawg in the c-class in a zj too...otherwise pit support...

mac 'undetermined' gyvr

Put me down for a definate maybe for Oct 2 :D

Don't worry there is a hotel down the road for you Cali types! Its haunted though, ask Craig. :D The ghost was screwing with my buddy too. He shut and locked the door and it came open a couple minutes later.

I dont think there is anything in attica IN that resembles Cali

:gee:

I THINK I MAY BRING THE DODGE OUT. CAMPING IN OCT. LOVE THAT. TO HOT IN SUMMER. NEED TO GET OUT THERE FOR SURE.

Camping at Badlands Family Campground. We'll have site 33 and 34 I think...

I will probably get down there Thursday afternoon/evening as long as work works out.

mac 'gonna make it a long weekend!' gyvr

I tried calling the other day to make a reservation and no one would answer the phone...

Back