• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands...........OCTOBER 2nd

Re: Badlands...........

I'm gonna try to make this one, Cindy's jeep has been to Moab but not the Badlands. Is anyone camping?

90% sure I will be there and 90% sure I will be camping.

BOB

I would imagine that the KOH qualifier thing may make the Badlands campground more of a zoo than normal...

I may try to re-arrange my work schedule in hopes to make it down.

To Watch or to Wheel?

I think this weekend would be good for me as well. Andrew, I'll let the guys know Oct. 2nd might be a good possibility. I've been Itchin' to get back out there.

I just scanned through your last posting in the thread you started on your buildup of the old wrangler. I see you aquired another vehicle. I cant wait to see that thing in action!

I'm in for Oct 2nd... sounds like a lot of fun events going on that weekend.

Mac, if you are going Sept 11th, I could probably be persuaded to go. Anyone else with some lesser-built rigs (than Mac's) wanna go?

If some of you guys are making a weekend out of it (either date) I'd probably bring a tent and stick around Saturday night for some festivities.

If some of you guys are making a weekend out of it (either date) I'd probably bring a tent and stick around Saturday night for some festivities.

My favorite part of Badlands wheeling is the MWC campfires :cheers:

I'll be there Oct.2nd...Well, as long as I survive Harlan.:D

Nick

Hmmm. Maybe I can get in on this one. I have some things to get done in the mean time and I need to check my on-call schedule, so put me down as a maybe. Hopefully there will be other mild rigs though so I don't get too left behind.

I can bring a turkey....

BOB

Turns out I HAVE to work that weekend, I promised another Tech I would fill in for him since he is filling in for me a few weeks prior. Stupid Saturday work. But oh well, gotta make the monies!

all you got to do is start coughing and acting sick on Friday then call in sick on Saturday, its fool proof :greensmok

When the boss wants you to work on a weekend, he usually asks you at the end of the day on Friday right? So all you gotta do (it's alright I got it) is skip out a couple hours early Friday afternoon, go home and turn off the answering machine, and you should be home free.

Office Space can solve many work-related problems.

Ill be there sept 11th and staying at least Saturday night maybe Friday night. I can be pursuaded either way on which rig to take, both need just a little tlc...

mac 'not wrenching on anything for two weeks' gyvr

OK...my junk survived Hannibal...so now my focus is on The Badlands.
We're still coming up Friday, wheel all day Saturday and go home Sunday morning.
90% chance we're camping.
We'll have a little bit of firewood.

BOB

This is for oct 2nd weekend right? Might want to add the date to teh title.

This is for oct 2nd weekend right? Might want to add the date to teh title.

maybe we'll get the same group as last October.

Keep a spot reserved for me on the non-windy side of your bus.

BOB

i will be camping...but not sure if it will be at the badlands or a super secret location...

mac 'undetermined at this point' gyvr

Ill be there sept 11th and staying at least Saturday night maybe Friday night. I can be pursuaded either way on which rig to take, both need just a little tlc...

mac 'not wrenching on anything for two weeks' gyvr

IndyORV will be there that weekend too(Sept 10-12), Fri-Sun. Mostly TJs on 35"-37" a YJ buggy, and probably a couple XJs, few guys from out of state. Last time we came out they pushed pretty hard, lots of junk that needed fixed when everyone got home. We'll be camping out at Summer Lake, 'bout 10-15 min north of Attica, great camp site, not a lot of dust, lots of trees, and you don't have to wake up to the sound of ATVs blasting through the camp grounds. We are a good bunch of guys if you don't mind a lot of d*ck and fart jokes.:laugh:

http://www.indyorv.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1788

IndyORV will be there that weekend too(Sept 10-12), Fri-Sun. Mostly TJs on 35"-37" a YJ buggy, and probably a couple XJs, few guys from out of state. Last time we came out they pushed pretty hard, lots of junk that needed fixed when everyone got home. We'll be camping out at Summer Lake, 'bout 10-15 min north of Attica, great camp site, not a lot of dust, lots of trees, and you don't have to wake up to the sound of ATVs blasting through the camp grounds. We are a good bunch of guys if you don't mind a lot of d*ck and fart jokes.:laugh:

I met a few of the IndyORV guys last time, talked with a couple guys in WJs for a bit but the group dispersed pretty quick. I wouldn't mind meeting up and having a few people to run with.

My buddy pointed out that this is a TREC race so I will likely make it at least to watch (and kick myself for not having my crap together to race).

Are Jeremy(RedSmoke), Brian(white TJ on pitbulls) and Robert in this group?

Back