• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Azusa august 24th

you fags better not blow your load on this weekend.....the following weekend is the one not to miss....

I can see it now......"my wife said i can't go out and play this weekend cause i went out last weekend."

But i think ill be able to make this.

Last edited:
xDUMPTRUCKx said:
you fags better not blow your load on this weekend.....the following weekend is the one not to miss....

I can see it now......"my wife said i can't go out and play this weekend cause i went out last weekend."

But i think ill be able to make this.
DUDE you me and bryce in my jeep will be hell on wheels hahaha

GrimmJeeper said:
DUDE you me and bryce in my jeep will be hell on wheels hahaha

i can see it now.......

The Extravaganza has been moved to an undetermined date pending Ben, Mike, and Bryce being released from county.

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
i can see it now.......

The Extravaganza has been moved to an undetermined date pending Ben, Mike, and Bryce being released from county.
"excuse me gentlemen, but you three are in direct violation of statute# 342.45.832. It clearly states "no caucasian persons shall set foot into Azusa canyon without prison tattoos."

Last edited:
TheWarWagon said:
"excuse me gentlemen, but you three are in direct violation of statute# 342.45.832. It clearly states "no persons shall set foot into Azusa canyon without prison tattoos."
well, im good. :gag:

i cant wait to be cell mates with you two....

I heard prison can be rough.

Good thing ill have a couple of bitches at my disposal. :illegalflipoff:

GrimmJeeper said:
well, im good. :gag:

xDUMPTRUCKx said:

I heard prison can be rough.

Good thing ill have a couple of bitches at my disposal. :illegalflipoff:
hahahahaha i dont think mesep would like that ben...

xDUMPTRUCKx said:

Yeah uh ben, I think you need to find yourself a chick before we hang out in Big Bear. Since you've been gone so long, you might end up lonely in a tent with someone......

TheWarWagon said:
Yeah uh ben, I think you need to find yourself a chick before we hang out in Big Bear. Since you've been gone so long, you might end up lonely in a tent with someone......
this is where i will agree with bryce...

lol...if he needs the shaft ill give it to him...

seriously i may be going to the yard saturday and if he wants me to get him one i can

erikwylie said:
Not to be mean or anything here Cory, but with an offer like that makes me wonder! :eyes:

Haha "Not to be mean" haha Thats like my "Not trying to be a dick.....get a 4x4 computer" comment!!! :cheers:

lol crazy bastids, yeah if you can grab me a shaft handle it. haha

i'll have to see what style it is and let you know before then.

Back