• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Azusa august 24th

silverslk said:
You call your grandpa yet? I bet he pulled it in some old person attempt at fuel savings or tire wear or some other crazy thing bugging him that day. :dunno:

yeah i left his ass a message to call me, it would be nice to not have to buy another part.

I have a front shaft sitting at my house that i'm planning on using for an sye

if you wanna borrow it or buy it i can get another one at the yards before i get to the sye project.

I might be in on this also, school starts the 25 for my Daughter, so cant really commit but hopefully ill make it.

cds36 said:
I might be in on this also, school starts the 25 for my Daughter, so cant really commit but hopefully ill make it.
just fyi they check for 4wd at the gate. they might not let you in bro.

GrimmJeeper said:
just fyi they check for 4wd at the gate. they might not let you in bro.

Well that Licks Donkey Balls .... If anything ill catch a ride with someone

Last edited:
cds36 said:
Well that Licks Donkey Balls .... I anything ill catch a ride with someone

Just try Craig. Worst thing they do it make you leave it in the parking lot. We will have a seat for you somewhere. Would be cool to have you out.

And Johnny, and Cal, and a bunch of people.....hehe:wantyou:

I think you'll be fine Craig. We will just bunch you in between a bunch of us, and all should be good, if not, you can roll with me inside

Hope I can make it, dont know if the Jeep will be ready by then, if not maybe I can hitch a ride with someone, we'll see!!! Looks like a lot of fun though, hate to say it but I have never been to azusa!!

slap some 4x4 badges on it craig they'll never know.

Do like Cory's marine buddy did. He took my extra parking brake lever and slid it next to the seat. They asked where his selector was he pointed to the lever. haha

They let him stay until one of the rangers (down by the mud pit) looked under his rig for a diff. His truck was the low sitting F150 2wd so you should be unbothered.

IslanderOffRoad said:
slap some 4x4 badges on it craig they'll never know.

That reminds me of the guy who got in with an AWD Audi wagon, paper plates and all. Anybody else remember him getting stuck in the 2nd water crossing?

who knows, maybe they will. ive seen baja bugs in there... and with the way your rig is built up they might not care.

TheWarWagon said:
That reminds me of the guy who got in with an AWD Audi wagon, paper plates and all. Anybody else remember him getting stuck in the 2nd water crossing?

damn that was ages ago, that was the last time i went. haha

Back