• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

August 11th, Jeepspeed Race!

Dennis Ill probably meet you at the pilot.

Leep said:
Ok, here is the lineup. I am going to be at the pilot truck stop at the 395 and the 15 at 9:30. Meet me there and we will leave at 10. We will go to the pit area and then to contingency. Tony will be at the pilot at 3:30, the afternoon people can meet him there and leave at shortly after that.

For the ones that will be going up between those time frames just take the 15 to bearvalley rd and head east. Take it like you are going to yucca valley. Once you get past lucerne about 10 miles at most you will see a dirt road "bessimer mine rd" Turn left. You cant miss anything once you drive in about 5 miles. The rock pile is at the top of the hill just past the dry lake bed. We will be up there somewhere. I will have my radio on channel 14, so holler on there if you are looking for us. Otherwise look for the nitro2go trailer or 2leesracing. White jeep with red front fenders.

Leep

tcm glx said:
Nobody wants to roll with me?

I would but I have an Excuse!!!:shhh:

tcm glx said:
Nobody wants to roll with me?

Tony how far is the pilot from you? If I go, I will be meeting you or going after (I need to find some off-road lights and install on Saturday).

Andy

silverslk said:
Tony how far is the pilot from you? If I go, I will be meeting you or going after (I need to find some off-road lights and install on Saturday).

Andy
andy i still have those small rectangle ones you can have em if you need em they work decent, its like an extra pair of headlights.

silverslk said:

Andy

Pilot is about 35 minutes north.....it is going up the 15 past Cleghorn, right at the top of the summit....

silverslk said:

Andy

After you get to the top of the pass, oakhills road is the first and 395 is the second. Take the 395 exit and pilot is right there at the first stop light. Fwy access back north is really easy from that point.

Leep

tcm glx said:
22 hours to race time!!! WOO HOOOOOOO!

Ok, we got tims jeep cooled down. The bottle did the trick. It gets to 210 then back to 185. His jeep will be there, I am going to get the trailer is a few. We are pulling it out with the durango, since BIG RED is not going to be with us...May it rest in peace...

Great stuff Dennis! Have you talked to Rick today?

Also, Is anyone going to be at the pilot at 330? I need confirmation plz.

Back