• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

At Ruffstuff we've Lowered Diff Cover Prices!

The first parts I buy for an axle build everytime.

Can't wait to abuse these!!! Thanks Dan!!!

D60 & 14B covers w/countersunk bolts

nv5k7s.jpg

219qplh.jpg

Yeah, and thanks Dan for the tour of the shop and the outstanding deal on my two diff covers today. Thanks for your trust and letting me pay via paypal later today.

just ordered one for my dana 30 build. should be nice and strong with the countersunk bolts and tied into my truss. perfect cover for my application! i've redone all the brackets and my over the knuckle tie-rod had enough room to hit the stock cover. i'll loose some steering i guess but to me, the added strength and protection is worth it. plus, i'm always more than happy to buy American. glad to see and support something produced with some American pride!:patriot: and i'll have to admit, it really didn't take me long from start to finish to decide on the right diff cover! keep at it Dan

Any chance you're going to make an AW4 pan in the future? I'd rock one of those in a second if it's in my budget...

Any chance you're going to make an AW4 pan in the future? I'd rock one of those in a second if it's in my budget...
I've never seen one crunched before, there would have to be good demand I'd think?

True, it just looks like it's in a pretty vulnerable spot and I'd rather play it safe than sorry.

True, it just looks like it's in a pretty vulnerable spot and I'd rather play it safe than sorry.

besides the lottery the trans and oil pans are the only thing i havent hit on the underside of my xj

ok, good enough for me. Guess it isn't needed then!

Just ordered my 8.8 cover today. Can't wait to get it on the rig! Talked to Emmit?, great customer service!

should be ordering my D44 cover within the month! cannot wait! I thought you guys had D44 rear trusses?

Received my 8.8 cover today. Pure beef. Really great quality! Can't wait to get it on the rig!

Thanks for picking up the slack for me while I was at KOH... I left 5 people in the shop and took 4 with me and it was wild and it was great meeting all of you that I did. If anyone needs any help I will be working the rest of the weekend making sure we are up to speed after the holiday tommorrow!

Hey Dan, do you know/would you mind checking if the curvature of the 1.5" Ranger or Tacoma windshield tubes is anywhere near the curvature for a Cherokee?

I stopped by the Rancho Cordova location a time or two, is it ok to stop by the Loomis shop? Saturdays?

Back