• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

At Ruffstuff we've Lowered Diff Cover Prices!

Hey Dan, do you know/would you mind checking if the curvature of the 1.5" Ranger or Tacoma windshield tubes is anywhere near the curvature for a Cherokee?

I stopped by the Rancho Cordova location a time or two, is it ok to stop by the Loomis shop? Saturdays?

Please stop by....We can make them specifically for a Cherokee too...

OMG LOL WTF HTH D44

d44j.jpg

Dan, I'll either drive a roadworthy vehicle or Green Junk out there sometime when it's driveable again.

Last edited:
Just ordered a Dana 30 cover. I was so impressed the quality of the 8.8 cover I got, I just had to get one for the front.

According to USPS my 8.25 SUA perches, U-bolts, and spare tire bracket are on my back porch right now :yelclap: I can't wait, thanks!

Dan, I need to stop by your Loomis location Saturday morning. Do you have a C8.25 cover in stock before I drive ALL the way from Rocklin? I'll pass on the countersunk bolts this time, but I need another cover for the new Jeep.

im planning on coming in on Saturday. i need a price on a 30 cover and to see if your making a 9" pinion guard yet? also gotta get a few heims when i come up.

Last edited:
i could pm you this question but im sure people have asked in the past so why not put it out there.

does the NAXJA discount only apply to the covers? or would it come off the total price for the total purchase order?

Back