• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone going to Big Bear Memorial Day weekend?

the_midwesterner

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody wheeling up there memorial day weekend?

I know that SocalFest just happened and I missed it, but a couple of buddies and I will be camping at Pineknot campground that weekend and bringing our rigs up.

Plan is to do John Bull/Dishpan springs or drive down to JV area and do cakewalk/bullfrog and come back up.

Anyone interested in joining?

Anybody wheeling up there memorial day weekend?

I know that SocalFest just happened and I missed it, but a couple of buddies and I will be camping at Pineknot campground that weekend and bringing our rigs up.

Plan is to do John Bull/Dishpan springs or drive down to JV area and do cakewalk/bullfrog and come back up.

Anyone interested in joining?

tempting if its cougar buttes...just did big bear so jv works!

tempting if its cougar buttes...just did big bear so jv works!

It looks like a strong possibility that we will do Cakewalk/Bullfrog either Sat or Sun. Let me know if you are still interested in going.

We will be in JV that weekend. Ya cake walk and frog are great trails. harder than JB and easier because you can take easier routes or the harder stuff .

What part of JV? Down to do cakewalk/bullfrog? I have never done them, so a guide would be nice.

Back