• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear Run-Thanksgiving Weekend

asahagun

NAXJA Forum User
Spending thanksgiving and that weekend in Apple Valley with my family. Wanted to see if anyone would be down to spend a day, or half day hitting the trails in Big Bear that Friday or Saturday?

I plan on going up the back side of BB via 3N61 off Hwy 18.

Its always more fun going with a couple rigs and meeting new ppl.

Let me know

Adam

My brother and I are planning to go out that Friday, however we have a bunch of rigs and i'm not sure what trail we're running. It will likely be Joshua tree area or JV area. You'd be welcome to come along though.

We'll be at the house in JV/Lucerne for the week. Heading out this saturday and coming home the monday after the holiday. We might be down for a day in Big Bear.

JV will be the place to be for many folks that weekend.

Thanks for the invite John, but me and the wife are wanting to enjoy trails that are up in the mountains this time out. Went out to Borrego Springs area not to long ago and are desert-ed out.

Let me know Jeeper, and should anyone else be down that's great too.

Spending thanksgiving and that weekend in Apple Valley with my family. Wanted to see if anyone would be down to spend a day, or half day hitting the trails in Big Bear that Friday or Saturday?

I plan on going up the back side of BB via 3N61 off Hwy 18.

Its always more fun going with a couple rigs and meeting new ppl.

Let me know

Adam

Hey Adam,

My wife Karyn and I are planning on meeting you Friday if you are still going. We are coming from Whittier so if we can meet between 9-10am then that would be great.

Louie

Cell: 818-482-zero zero 25

I was about to post about going somewhere on Sunday. Should have my garage ready for framing inspection tomorrow and should be free to go Sunday with my boys.

Back