• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone headed to Uwharrie over Labor Day weekend?

MagicNelson

NAXJA Forum User
Greetings from the NAC. Taking a trip to Charlotte over Labor Day weekend and I'm thinking about making a pit stop at Uwharrie for a day. I'm a little weary of going alone since I've never been there before. Anybody thinking about doing a trail run that weekend where I could tag along? I'd be looking to do easy to moderate trails (I have to drive 500 miles back home) and would most likely be available on Saturday the 3rd.

Greetings from the NAC. Taking a trip to Charlotte over Labor Day weekend and I'm thinking about making a pit stop at Uwharrie for a day. I'm a little weary of going alone since I've never been there before. Anybody thinking about doing a trail run that weekend where I could tag along? I'd be looking to do easy to moderate trails (I have to drive 500 miles back home) and would most likely be available on Saturday the 3rd.

I have no set plans but I'd be up for going up there to ride around with you if no one else chimes in. Some of the local guys that are building a new park near me voiced interest in going to Gulches that weekend too though. Keep me posted I'd love to show you around up there.

All but one of the trails there are easy-moderate when it's dry.

The guys that are building the new park near me are talking about going to Gulches. Keep us posted on your plans.

I have no set plans but I'd be up for going up there to ride around with you if no one else chimes in. Some of the local guys that are building a new park near me voiced interest in going to Gulches that weekend too though. Keep me posted I'd love to show you around up there.

Thanks for the offer! The jeep started getting some serious death wobble the other day and is leaking a good amount of diff fluid. I won't have time to get that straightened out before this weekend so it looks like I'm flying to Charlotte this time. I'm bummed because I've always wanted to take a ride through Uwharrie. Maybe next time!

Enjoy your trip! I guess I'll get the MJ engine swap done this weekend then!

Back