• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone doing hoodies this year?

Bails, they ARE SoCal Chapter hoodies...

Dan, the dark blue XL is all yours... Please do order thru the site, so I can show the transaction.
Still have the Black XXL? How much shipped to 93444?
I'd be in for another order as well. Not sure when I'll be on again here. So you can TXT me price/info. Thanks.

I think the sizes are pretty realistic. I think mine's an XL, and I know in mens shirts I'm between an L & an XL (L's being a bit snug across my, well, you know, and XL's being roomier). I've not had anyone complain about the expected fit.

Jeremy, I'll text you...

Both hoodies that I have are now spoken for. Let's get some more going!! I think we need 20 to place an order, will have to doublecheck that.

FWIW, I absolutely LOVE mine. They're really nice. And it being one of the popular black hoodies in a size, I think it was well worth it to cough up the extra $5 to get my name embroidered on it, so I can tell if it's mine or not!

i was suprised how nice they were. best hoodie i've ever had. thanks again Carol.

Thank YOU, Dan. I really do like mine. United Apparel has some really good suppliers!

Back