• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any wheeling in Nov?

wheelinscott

NAXJA Forum User
Hey is there any wheeling this month happening? I keep putting off going to gilmer, but i think i am going to try and head out there maybe the 28 which is the weekend right after thanksgiving.

does anyone else have anything going on??

13th, 14th, and 15th at superlift. LSJC's Veteran's Day Celebration run. You should come out for that.

Impatiently counting the days. I got the Camper mostly loaded. Just got the oil done in the tow rig. And the jeep is ready to go.

It will be huge..... LSJC will probably have 100 or so rigs there. They are a fun group to wheel with too. The Wife and I will be heading down next friday evening, and then staying until sunday night. If anyone wants to grab dinner or catch a few drinks Friday night I am down.

Yeah i hear ya.... bring that drive shaft yoke with you as well. LOL I will run some 4's with you, and maybe a couple 5's. Gotta be nice to my D30 though.

Yeah i hear ya.... bring that drive shaft yoke with you as well. LOL I will run some 4's with you, and maybe a couple 5's. Gotta be nice to my D30 though.

Yeah I've got it loaded up for u, hah I just wanna ride so whatever man..I'm in.

If someone needs to scratch the OR itch I can throw something together at Buffalo Springs one weekend.

Thats way to far away... If I come to Lubbock its not to wheel but to get drunk with friends then maybe wheel at "Canadian River", not buffalo sorry its lame.

Back