• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any UFC fans? UFC 94 predictions?

UFC 94 picks...

• George St. Pierre

Votes: 40 64.5%
  • BJ Penn

Votes: 22 35.5%

• Total voters
I'm hoping BJ pulls out a win. He has a ton of natrual talent. F the french! I think I'm more interested in the Machita /Silva fight. Both undefeated and both kick ass.

As long a bitch ass Tito isn't fighting I order them all.

If you guys don't know about it, check out Dana White's video blogs on youtube. VERY entertaining. I think they start at UFC 87-94. They're all five days of each fight week.

I'm sure this thread will get more GSP votes than BJ. People don't know how good BJ is. Last fight they had, GSP's face was Fawked up and he won a split decision. It could have gone either way. Either way, BJ has stepped up his training since the Pulver fight and they're both different fighters.

Agreed. I have massive respect for Penn, great fighter but I've always been a GSP fan so its tough now that they're back in the same weightclass.

GSP did get pretty messed up in their previous fight, w/o those take downs in the 2nd and 3rd rounds GSP would not have stood a chance.

Agreed. I have massive respect for Penn, great fighter but I've always been a GSP fan so its tough now that they're back in the same weightclass.

GSP did get pretty messed up in their previous fight, w/o those take downs in the 2nd and 3rd rounds GSP would not have stood a chance.

Yeah, good point on the take downs. It may go the same way this fight. Who knows.

I've had the pleasure to train with both fighters. GSP in 2001 and BJ in 2002. Granted they are much better now . Both men are awesome in real life. I'm leaning more towards BJ though.

I am stuck, being a Canuck I am all about GSP but BJ Penn has always been one of my favourite UFC fighters, and I always route for the underdog. I am staying sober for this one.

I'm rooting for Penn. Some guys on this card whose fights I normally enjoy watching- Guida/Diaz should be good, Machida/Silva should be as well, Fitch, Gamburyan- ought to be some excellent fights.

I got Bj winnning this one. But thats because I cant stand the miniature Jean Claude Van Damme. The rest of the card looks great too. Can't wait til Tomorrow night.

As long a bitch ass Tito isn't fighting I order them all.

x2, I'm glad he's not with UFC anymore....

add Matt "most overrated UFC fighter in history" Hughes to that list....I hope he retires soon.

Last edited:
I hope GSP wins only because he will fight Anderson Silva after this at a catch weight. This fight should be a war and I'm excited to see it.

Hughes is not overrated. He doesn't have the skills to compete with the new breed of fighters. He was always stronger than everyone else and he relied on that to just beat people down. A douche bag yes overrated no.

Most excited about seeing Jon Fitch fight again...especially after this drama. Glad it got sorted out:

http://mmamania.com/2008/11/20/jon-fitch-back-in-the-ufc-and-will-fight-at-ufc-94/

Dana White sure is an a$$hole...

"In short, White made it clear that the fighters at AKA needed to sign a video game agreement that would give the promotion exclusive lifetime rights to their likenesses or risk losing their jobs. It was the “your either with us or your not approach.."

I'm sure there was more to it than that. IMO Dana is the man. He just needs to get stuff done. He is after all the reason the UFC is where it is.

The problem he's going to have is when fighters start comparing themselves to the F'd Up Boxing organization and start demanding more money. Like Tito did, even though he hadn't won a fight in over two years.
Tito can take that tainted piece of meat Jenna go sail a boat.

"In short, White made it clear that the fighters at AKA needed to sign a video game agreement that would give the promotion exclusive lifetime rights to their likenesses or risk losing their jobs. It was the “your either with us or your not approach.."

I'm sure there was more to it than that. IMO Dana is the man. He just needs to get stuff done. He is after all the reason the UFC is where it is.

The problem he's going to have is when fighters start comparing themselves to the F'd Up Boxing organization and start demanding more money. Like Tito did, even though he hadn't won a fight in over two years.
Tito can take that tainted piece of meat Jenna go sail a boat.

I think Tito is giving Dana and the UFC some great free press. Look at him he thought he was the shit and thought he could get a bunch more money else where and he can't find a place to fight. He's doing commentary for Affliction now. What a joke. X2 on Dana being the man.

I hope GSP wins only because he will fight Anderson Silva after this at a catch weight. This fight should be a war and I'm excited to see it.

Hughes is not overrated. He doesn't have the skills to compete with the new breed of fighters. He was always stronger than everyone else and he relied on that to just beat people down. A douche bag yes overrated no.

x2, would love to see someone beat Silva....

and ok, I'll give you that :D huge d-bag...

White is the man, yes, but he's still an asshole...I would have loved to see that Ortiz/White "exhibition" that never happened....

Back