• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any OK peeps up in here?

I am new to the XJ forum here as well. I live in ada if anyone knows where thats at. i got a 90 model w/ 6in of lift 33" 13.5 Supper Swampers LTB's (love those tires) any who also got a snorkel and some other mods. if anyone lives near or around ADA and is looking for a weekend run sometime hit me up i am game!!!

you'all take care

Hoks

Hoksibish said:
I am new to the XJ forum here as well. I live in ada if anyone knows where thats at. i got a 90 model w/ 6in of lift 33" 13.5 Supper Swampers LTB's (love those tires) any who also got a snorkel and some other mods. if anyone lives near or around ADA and is looking for a weekend run sometime hit me up i am game!!!

you'all take care

Hoks
Hey, I think I talked to your friend Saturday, didn't I?
If so, I see he gave you the website info.
Did he mention the Memorial weekend in Clayton to you?

well hello there yes he did mention it and i found my way here and yes he mentiond clayton to me we still up for going? times dates details and i will check out everything

btw thanks for the website info

Thought I would revive this thread to see if there is anybody new since.

I'm in Altus, myself. I seen only one other lifted XJ in my town but hey I've only been there a year.

So post up!

Back