• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

All Things Guns

Is that a 380? I had a cheap 380 that was my dads that was probably about that small (it was a bryco arms 380). As soon as they were 100% mine, I traded that gun in for 200 rounds of 22lr ammo (about all it was worth).

You traded your Dad's gun in for ammo? :huh:

You and I were raised much differently my man.

It wasn't anything special, I still have the guns with important meanings. I have two 410 shotguns, one was my dads and one was my grandpas. I still have a 22 rifle that was my dads. I remember shooting the 410 and 22 when my parents were together and we lived out in the country. I gave my brother a 22 rifle (ammo tube wouldn't open, action was very much stuck, it was in not operating condition {it was made around 1896 or something}) that was my grandpas because he displays it. I plan on giving him a 9mm smith for home protection once he gets his foid card. My dad would still have but due to some actions he can't legally own guns anymore. The 380 he had was something he bought in the last ten years and had no family meaning to it.

The wife knows me

c897140fb6e8831f639a0a5bb36e333d.jpg

Wife bought me and outbags USA holster. But it's for an m&p 40. Had to break it to her when mine wouldn't fit. Ordered a foxX hybrid and sending the outbags back to amazon

Looking at one of theses for Lar Saturday
http://www.sccy.com/products/cpx-1-cbcr-9mm
should fit nicely in a hoodie pocket

She shot her's yesterday, her thumb is bruised from the slide hitting it, but I bet she will be more mindful of where she places it from now on.
It shoots a little low, but as long as she knows that it is fine.
It is nothing that practice will not fix.
For the money it is a great little piece.
We ran 60 rounds through it.
I was amazed how cheap 9mm is compared to .40! I found a box of 9 at Gander Mountain, 250 rounds for $55.00.
It is real easy to strip and clean.
I am still waiting for mine to come in the black is on back order.

What holsters is every one using my concealed carry?

I've been looking at alien gear and foxX.

I have a Hidden hybrid for my M&P 40c. It's convertible from IWB to OWB. Very comfortable. A lot depends on where/how you plan to carry it I think. This wouldn't work for appendix carry.

I hate the hybrid holster I bought. It's huge and it feels like the kydex is going to ruin the finish on my 1911.

I'm using an El Paso Saddlery OWB leather holster in the winter and I switch to a Tucker IWB in the summer. The Tucker is kydex but it's lined with leather.

One of my Guard buddies had a Stag lefty. Once I got used to being backwards, it shot fine. He got one of their very early ones, and has never had a problem with it.

Finally got my FOID card in after moving back to IL. it took a little over 2 months to get it.

Got an advance email from the CMP for limited sale of M1 carbines on Feb 1 for mail order.

If anyone is looking this will be the last time you see a USGI carbine for $685.

Back