• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

All Things Guns

I planned on getting it, just keep putting it off (but not for long). At first I didn't get it because I didn't have something that was small enough to carry, but that isn't an issue now.

I do a lot, I just don't tout about things I do. About the only time I have free right now is when I am at work (free time to actually get on the internet). In the midst of some home stuff right now I need to finish.

Edit: forgot about online application. Completed the application, paid the state fee, schedule fingerprints for tomorrow. If I have time, will go to police department.

Last edited:
Trust me, if I ever do carry (really getting it for the time being to get it), classes are in order. Trying to cash in a free class I get from a local company for picking up some brass last year right now.

Seriously Adam, if you get in a self defense situation the attacker is going to get so frustrated that he shoots himself.

tumblr_mfkwx1o0MP1rj6akzo1_500.gif

It's ok though. My friends uncles room mate just bought a new wallet so I'll ask if I can have his old wallet for free since I drove his nephews JKU around the block once a week for two and 2/3 months.

I just choked on a big hunk of fried chicken..... Too bad Flex lives in IN.. I would have sued him... its the Chicago way.

Took my new AR pistol out today. PSA blem upper and lower, CMMG 8" barrel, KAK pistol tube, and Sig brace. 300 Blackout shooting Sierra 110 gr hollow points over 19.5 gr of H100. I need an optic of some sort, my eyes aren't as good as they used to be. But even with me shooting iron sights I can keep around 4 inches at 100 yds. That's good enough for minute of deer.

New rifle build

Mag Tactical lower
Umbrella Corp minimalist lpk FDE
RRA 2 stage match trigger
Strike Industries ambi safety
Tactical Link EBAL FDE
Odin Works 16.1" 1:8 twist SS mid length barrel
BCM med latch handle
Troy TRX 11.0" extended battle rail FDE

Parts needed:
BCG( AIM nib BCG)
Stock (Magpul fixed carbine FDE)
Upper Receiver( undecided but considering Vltor MUR if funds allow)
Muzzle device(undecided but want a break or comp, no flash hider)

Picked up a glock 42 today for CCW use and sold my kel tec p3at. I think I'll have to get a inner waist band holster since the 42 is actually considerably larger and prints a lot in my pocket.

Now I need to find a AR 556 upper

Nice. A ruger sp101 is on my guns to buy list.

Back