• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

All Things Guns

i hate the ruger lcp....what good is having a gun on you if it's too small to handle.

its lack of safety bothers me too

short"8 mile trigger doesn't help either"xjdoug

XDs....problem solved......or the LC9. damn good gun either route you take.

i hate the ruger lcp....what good is having a gun on you if it's too small to handle.

its lack of safety bothers me too

short"8 mile trigger doesn't help either"xjdoug
I don't have a lot of issue handling it with my man-paws. I've got the grip extension on the mag for the 3rd finger. It's not a primary carry weapon. It's for easy summer time concealment or back up in the winter. It's also not a bad little guy to toss in the center console for a quick trip to grab something from CL or Armslist.

It's not for everyone though. I do like my larger frames. Love my Sigma and don't have many issues concealing 3 seasons.

summer time concealment or back up in the winter. It's also not a bad little guy to toss in the center console for a quick trip to grab something from CL or Armslist.

i bring multiple guns when dealing through CL :D

Sam met someone at home the other day to pick up a large pet cage, she wore my .40 and put the shotgun behind the front door frame.

short"can't be too careful these days"xjdoug

Hoping for Gene or Nate to chime in on this, or anyone else who knows about reloading...

In regards to primers. I've come across a little bit of info about piercing the primer when using Remington (IIRC). Also some issues using the 1-1/2 pistol primers in .40 S&W... Sounds like the 5-1/2s are the way to go with the .40 but what about say 9mm? Can/should I use 5-1/2s in both .40 and 9mm? Are the Remington 5-1/2s the same as the CCI 500s? What am I looking at here?

I'm waiting on a reloading manual, but any info ahead of time would be great.

FWIW the Kel-tec pocket clip fits on the LCP with no modifications. From what I hear, it helps it stay in place in a back pocket without a pocket holster.

That would be another advocate to running the under-the-frame laser system. The LaserLyte model uses the same pin hole in the rear of the receiver as that pocket clip.

The Firearms Regulation bill passed senate with a 68-31 vote. They needed 60 to pass. 16 republicans voted in favor. Sickening. On to the House.

They only passed it to be debated (motion to proceed), not the bill itself.

Still shouldnt have happened. Its a defeat and more people need to contact their representitives and make sure this doesnt go any further.

Hoping they moved it along to vote no on it.....I'm not holding my breath though.

CCW_v_anti.jpg

Awesome! Notice those against have decided they're not worth keeping. They are already wearing targets.

Awesome! Notice those against have decided they're not worth keeping. They are already wearing targets.

I was wondering the same thing....You really have to live here to to realize what IDIOTS these people are.... It is going to be interesting to see if the clowns in Springfield put out a bill as they were directed to by the court.

Back