• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97+ XJ OEM Molded Side Steps For Sale

FitchVA

NAXJA Forum User
i have for sale a set of White OEM molded side steps that will fit a 97+ xj. they came on my dd'er xj i bought a few months ago and decided i liked it better w/out the steps.

all of the hardware is in perfect shape with no rust. i have all of the brackets and bolts needed to mount it.

not sure if they could be painted to match a non-white xj or not. they have a few black rub marks that will probably come out with a little elbow grease.

pictures of them installed on my '98 xj just before i removed them:

IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2127.jpg

$50 - no shipping.

i am located in south-western virginia (roanoke, va 24018 to be exact). these are rather long so i don't want to go through the hassle of finding a box to ship them in, so pickup only. i do drive to visit my folks every few months in eastern virginia and would be willing to meet someone a few minutes off of 460. or would deliver up to an hour away from roanoke for gas money.

if you would like any pictures of anything more specific or up close, lemme know

damn man I would deff take them if u would ship em depending on how heavy they are and such. what do they look like off the jeep, can they be strengthened up and be used sort of as rock rails if mounted and braced? just a stupid question I suppose, I need some steps for the lady.

they're not all that heavy - just long and i don't have a source for boxes of that size.

as for using them as rock rails...not so sure about that. here's what they look like from underneath:

the front:
IMG_2134.jpg

the rear:
IMG_2132.jpg

the brackets are kinda stout. and actually tie into the pinch seam where the brackets cross/come in contact with it. the brackets themselves have a little girth to them. i would compare them with the factory control arms. stamped "U" shaped. somewhat stout, but not indestructible.

and you can also see the black metal bar that runs along the underside of the step to give it it's strength. it's certainly not the thickness of rock rails, but it is not paper thin either.

they're currently sitting on my porch and so i can get pictures of them laying on the ground if you need to.

ya i could deff put some tie-ins on those and use em. let me know if u get some boxes that would be awesome

Back