• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 2dr 4wd vs. 99 4dr 2wd...

6'' longarm lift. 35'' procomp m/t. still needs trimming.

2wd to 4wd is sooooo easy. all bolt on. the only thing i lost was the "part-time" indicator light. the wiring is tied into the main wiring harness and i dont need it bad enough to hack into that harness. everything else was easy peasy. relatively. i dont know about doing it between big model year differences, but going with a 98 aw4 and 231 into a 99 seem good. runs and drives great. shift points are good. love it. ill get some outside pics soon.

this swap took out my cell phone. left it on the jeep when i went for a test drive. still cant find it.

Well done Juan!

I am a bit sad that you have left the flock of the "black two doors", or do you have plans for the old rolled.

6'' longarm lift. 35'' procomp m/t. still needs trimming.

2wd to 4wd is sooooo easy. all bolt on. the only thing i lost was the "part-time" indicator light. the wiring is tied into the main wiring harness and i dont need it bad enough to hack into that harness. everything else was easy peasy. relatively. i dont know about doing it between big model year differences, but going with a 98 aw4 and 231 into a 99 seem good. runs and drives great. shift points are good. love it. ill get some outside pics soon.

this swap took out my cell phone. left it on the jeep when i went for a test drive. still cant find it.

I was gonna say those looked huge! Looks like you got a lot of trimming to do! :cheers:

i like the flares. ill bumpstop soem more and if i have to trim just the flares. my shocks allow for more than enought droop. now the rear on the other hand needs some relocation brackets to give it better shackle angle. they are almost vertical.

i like the flares. ill bumpstop soem more and if i have to trim just the flares. my shocks allow for more than enought droop. now the rear on the other hand needs some relocation brackets to give it better shackle angle. they are almost vertical.

Brian and Adam at HD offroad engineering are good guys. I hear great things about their shackle relocation brackets. For 130 they are not too expensive either.

Ata boy Juan.

Looks sick I'd try and raise the flares since those look like they're in good shape...

You need some bumpstops made? Got the plastic for the front and tubing for the rear if so...

Back