• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

94 jeep FS, NEED GONE FAST!

trashedxj

NAXJA Member # 1386
ok so i cant afford this anymore so its gotta go(plus i cant afford the gas to daily drive it! what we have here is a 1994 jeep chero sport, with 123000miles. runs great. has intake, flow master, 4.5" of lift, wrangler flares up front. trimmed in the rear. 31x10.50x15 maxxis mudders with only about 5000 miles on them(about 85-90%) eagle alloy 15x 8 rims. all tinted glass but front doors. camaro hood vents. BRAND NEW jcr front winch bumper with hoop, prerunner bars, light tabs on hoop, 130w lights(2 more brand new in boxes to go with((a total of 4)) and 2 d-rings, and unibody tie-ins. has the 4.0L, aw4, np231. current state Va. inspection. interior in excellent shape, full gauges in dash, a/c cold and heat is hot, all new front brakes with drilled and slotted rotors, rear are about a year old! all power options(need a new relay for the locks(17 bucks) asking 4000 without stereo for trade with some sort of honda in good shape(for gas milage)
or 5000 with stereo
stereo includes: 2005 alpine CDA-9851 cd/mp3 player w/remote, memphis audio 5x7" reference series in the doors, custom carpeted the pillar in rear w/ memphis 5.25" reference series speaks!, all speakers are ran by a DHD 200x4 amp(700 max output bridge in 2 channel mode, and 3 10" polk momo subs in a 100% custom made slot ported box tuned to 29.7h(hits REALLY hard at 30-45 hertzs!) hits between 146-148.7db, those are ran by a MB Quart RAA1000(1000w x 1 @ 1ohm) amp has gain knob mounted on dash! and an alpine EQ on everything for you to tune to your likeings(currently tuned to mine!)
so 4000 + a honda, 5000 w/stereo and no honda, or 4500 w/out 1000w amp and subs and a honda!(i really need/want some sort of honda or acura integra in decent shape in good running condition) here are some pics of jeep:

jpics001.jpg

jspics003.jpg

jspics004.jpg

jpics002.jpg

can get more pics if needed, need to sell this fast(i.e. my wife and i are getting divorce and she is my co signer on my loan that i still owe 6087 bucks on, she is threatening to take her name off the loan which means this beauty gets repod and goes to some dick that wont appreciate it for what its worth to me, i've worked out an agreement with the bank to sell it myself to get more for it and they will allow me to pay the rest as long as i get atleast 4000 for it! i would then be left without a car so this is why i want to partial trade it! if you have no trade i will work with anything but before anyone asks, 4000 is the lowest and with no trade im taking out ALL stereo stuff!
i know someone out there needs/wants an xj, so someone please help me out so my wife cant screw me outta my jeep that ill still have to pay for anyway!

i bought my 94 cherokee for 2200 bucks even with the mods wut makes it worth 6g not to mention 4g just curious, i mean i noticed the rear bumper is messed up you have cut the rear fenders and put wranglers on the front which in my opinion would decrease the value

i'll trade you a 90 buick regal foor it without all the stereo junk:D

just cause some one buys a 94 xj for $2k doesnt mean that all 94 xj's are worth $2k...we sell stock ones all the time for $4k+/-

and as for the modified=lowered value :bs: sure someone with time/skill/materials wouldnt attach much value to certain mod's but if your HOA or landlord wouldn't let you do jeep projects at your residence then maybe its a little better to buy it built? or if you'r not ready to try and bolt your own lift on? I've seen people spend $2k for a lift installed. You never get all the money out of a project like that but you cant totally discount the cost/labor of the mods. Unless redneck is just talking smack to get him to lower the price, but there are other ways to do that than calling him out on the forum...
4000 is the lowest and with no trade im taking out ALL stereo stuff!
$4k for that jeep seems fair(if I was shopping for another xj), I would have replaced the bumper first before listing it though, just a saturday afternoon and a couple bux at the local parts yard. :) Not a screaming stole it deal like rednecks lifted modified 94 xj for $2k but not everyones in the right place at the right time...

well mine was bone stock when i first got it, i got several quotes including kelly blue book which i think was very resonable and the highest i found it to be was 2700, how in the hell are you paying 6000 still on the loan are you crazy. Im not trying to lower the price or call him out i just can see spending that kind of money on a 94 even with the lift and stuff, if it had a decent whinch on it id maybe spend 3500 on that kinda thing, just seems kinda much to me

Back