• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'91 2dr for sale

xjguy1991

NAXJA Forum User
I have a '91 2dr Laredo, Metallic Forest Green with the typical clearcoat peeling. This was intended to be a trail rig but I have lost interest and have ran out of cash. Was a great DD for a year. starts and runs every time. Power everything. Tan interior, headliner removed to replace the material. Entire interior was gutted and lined with almost 80sq ft of Accumat sound/heat damping. I then reinstalled the interior with new carpeting front to back. Privacy glass with flip out quarter windows in the rear.

All of these intems have been installed/replaced within the last 1000 miles:

All door and window seals
Liftgate struts
Windshield
Radiator
Water Pump
Upper and lower water hoses
A/C condenser
THOR Cowl Induction unit
Sears Platinum battery
Goodyear Duratrac 235/75/15 tires
Tuffy Center Console insert
Brakes front and rear including Napa premium discs and drums and EBC pads
Cat back exhaust
Misc small interior parts
Cooling system, front and rear diffs, transfer case, brakes, power steering and tranny all flushed and fluids replaced.

225k original miles. Rear Main seal needs replacement.

Finally, I am moving from Steamboat down to Denver for a new job and let a business associate temporarily drive it rather than have to pay to store it. A week after having it, his wife turned in front of an oncoming car and got the front left corner lightly clipped near the headlight. Otherwise the rest of the body is straight.Im buying a house down here and can't afford to keep working on it.

I would like $1200 for it but I am willing to take offers.

Also, I have a set of OrFab corner armor units never installed, 6 additional rims with two of them mounted with new Michelin tires and some other misc parts I'll throw in as well.

If you're interested in looking at it, its in Lakewood. PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry everyone, been running between Denver, Steamboat an SoCal a lot. Don't have any pics. Will try to get some tomorrow. If you are really interested, just let me know. You can go by any time and see it.

Back