• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'87 Comanche "Street Truck" Edition?

reminds me of a ranger gt, pretty neat. nice find, i hope someone wants it and it works out good for both of you.

reminds me of a ranger gt, pretty neat. nice find, i hope someone wants it and it works out good for both of you.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the MJs for the first time. (Wonder if it was the same company making plastics for both?)

Trade it for one in like condition, or strip it and sell the unique bits, but make a racetruck either way.

$350?!?
you sir suck! :gee:

j/k killer score! i am looking for a beater mj but all i can find are close to $2000 for craptastic beaters.

Happy to have the thread cross posted on CC, glad to have the history and uniqueness of this truck shared.

-M

I got a text from Johnny that Goatman bought the truck from you. I pulled the post from CC. Is it still available?

What are you looking for in a trade?

Matt is out at JV, probably without Internet access for a week. The Street Comanche is on Goatman's trailer, on its way to Bakersfield tonight. And the shell is on my truck. :)

IMAG0090.jpg

Sorry. :) I got lucky. Right place at the right time.

What an awesome truck ive never seen one in person. Lots of opinions i have to say mine is, given the nature of the vehicle, you cant dishonor it. Race truck as a tribute or frame off resto you would be doing the jeep community and fans of this vehicle a great service.

This is an awsome find. Only way to go that I see, is to do a full resto on it. I like the race truck idea but most any MJ can be a race truck. Only this truck can be a "Street Comanche"!!

Richard ended up with this?

Whoever the owner is, please PM. I have a guy who keeps data on all these survivors who would like to hear from you.

Richard ended up with this?

Whoever the owner is, please PM. I have a guy who keeps data on all these survivors who would like to hear from you.
<chuckle> Tell Eagle that we all said "hi".

Back