• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 1989 Jeep Comanche Sport

AMCeagle

NAXJA Forum User
$1700. I'm in 92154, South San Diego/Imperial Beach.
2wd 1989 Jeep Comanche Sport with a 2.5L 4-cylinder engine, and 4 speed transmission. 175,000mi. Manual steering.
The doors off of a 1997 Cherokee on it for the bigger roll down window. The windows are manual.
The tires are 30x9.5 all terrain tires, there's only a few thousand miles on them. The fenders have been cut to clear the bigger tires.
It has a new windshield.
The truck has been painted chalkboard black because the original paint job had been baked off in the desert sun, and to make the doors match as well.
The truck bed has been coated with a spray on bedliner, and the bumpers and all of the trim has been sprayed with the bedliner to match.

I'm selling it at this price for right now because the seats aren't on a sliding track. The seats are leather and from a 1996 Mustang Cobra. They're welded in place on the original Comanche seat mount. The driver will be a tight fit because I'm 5'5"

I'm selling it because there's a beater VW diesel that I want to get.
PM me, or call/txt 619-621-7069.

Back